E-11 ANH Doopy resin build Questions

Gladius

Hi there,

one of my - advancing in the project - steps is to build together an E11 Resin kit,

that I got as search for DLT19 was way very hard as european.

Anyway.

I've stripped all the resin parts carefully first. Soap-Washing will be done after machining before painting.

I studdied Evilboy tutorial on whitearmor net and also billhag's, concerning the mount of the

hengstlerbox. Meanwhile I found out where are the parts are going to, as there was no - known - description.

One thing I havent found out yet though in the evilboy's build which is this

http://www.whitearmo...__fromsearch__1

1) It's the number of holes in the two-part stock:

Premachined I can see 3 and a half on the front part, none on the other. Ive seen pics where there

are more holes than 3 and a half. Is there a MUST BE number ? Or: whats use or good for MEPD (to be honest

I dont know - yet (?) if there are restrictions / rules on weapons)

To repeat its the ANH version.

2) something else is the inside tube or barrel in the mainbarrel with / for the shock spring,

where I have the idea of having two alu tubes with different diameters (1 with ~2cm and 1 with ~1.5) with the

smallerdiamaterone longer, so the shock spring gets a hold and the tubes (glued ) dont flip arround inside .

I generally only ask myself if one's free in creation and the only importance really is that it looks like the.

I thought I should ask before I make the start. And again confess that this is my first armor / weapon project

Best regards &

thx for any advice

hey michael,

i dont mean to be rude and im sure its just me but im not quite sure what questoin your asking bro?

i know whenever we speak your english is amazing,but i can suggest one thing,check out "ruggeros" thread on

the "E11 build section",its the tenth one down and my favourite!

i hope this helps you out and gives you a bit of extra inspration!!

if its of no help let us know!

all the best buddy!!! :thumbsup:

Marcus,

I'm talking about details , differences , like this:

3 1/2 holes

Posted Image

4 1/2

Posted Image

It's just confusing !

I see so many different things that I more and more get tempted not to even start , I mean...........

it's not the same like having a clear CRL for at least the minimum requirements as reference and go after it

I dont even know if it matters at all. Does it ?

oh man..

• 1 month later...

Wanted to do that, but as for some reasons I cannot make new lines in the forums with Enter (also in FISD) its almost impossible to make an overviewable thread :yucky: Don't know why that. Cant be my keyboard as in mailingprograms its working. Anyone knows?

Striker: Thanks! Looks nice!! I've already solved it for myself and.. did it the same way with a Forstner Drillbit and 5 holes. I went on either Dm101 or Billhag tutorial. Dont know exactly wich one. Tried to get into middle in proportion to the holes on the main barrel, what can't be seen here because of the perspective of the camera (again: cant make new lines **** why this?) . The little holes will be molded, and I'm not that far away from getting it to paint. There's only mounting of the counterbracket left. Posted Image

another pic from bottom . The grey stuff is what is called "mold" (Tamya Putty Basic Type, excellent to work wit but making hands really dirty) I think. Every easy to break off or lose part is multiply secured with metal sticks, for what I've cut 1mm thick nails and drilled holes by hand with a hand driller that I normally use for scalemodeling, after taking measures of the part, its somehow improvised but I think combined with 2 element composit glue it has much better hold Posted Image