Hyperfirm DLT-19 does it need to be modified for deployment?

Hello all I have a Hyperfirm DLT-19 that I was planning to go for deployment with, but was not sure if it was approved as is or if I woul dneed to do some mods.

I know I am going for the "Move Along" build so for SWAT I will need to break out either my real demilled or my Hyperfirm E-11, but I thought it would be fun to use the DLT-19 for deployment pics.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Yea man....Love that weapon and especially the weathering. Did you weather it? Its one of my favorites. I just wish i had the real thing. But with connecticut getting ready to take all the guns away....well...we might be reduced to carrying super soakers. Of course you will have to go thru a back ground check, a psychological background check, drug testing, license, and a permit to carry that little two inch super soaker. Did i leave anything out? LOL :teehee: