Hey everyone. I've been tasked with making pouches for a couple of local guys building TD's. I've started with the leather MP40 pouch, and this is what came out of working while watching the OT.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm going to try my hand at the small Spanish pouch next, and when I run out of leather I'll try making the canvas MP40 pouch too.

Take a look at the backs of mine. I have some photos in my thread under the For Sale section. I would suggest going with a double rivit for each slot on the bottom back as well at the flaps on tops on the back. That was something I noticed from photos that Juan shared with me. Strength wise you are fine with 1 but 2 are more accurate.

Those pouches look really good!

You could add 2 rivets on the top and two on the bottom of each slot on the back to make them more screen accurate.

Like this:

post-1761-0-50240300-1361314781_thumb.jp

Are you planning to provide them further on, or just making this two sets for those local guys?

:)

Saludos.

Those pouches look really good!

You could add 2 rivets on the top and two on the bottom of each slot on the back to make them more screen accurate.

Like this:

post-1761-0-50240300-1361314781_thumb.jp

Are you planning to provide them further on, or just making this two sets for those local guys?

:)

Saludos.

Thanks for the feedback. It looks like there are a lot of options out there for pouches, so I'm not going to try marketing myself when there are already well known vendors. However I do have the patterns and can make more if there is interest.

Here are some pictures of the small Spanish pouch I made.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And with the MP40 pouches.

Posted Image

Thanks for the feedback. It looks like there are a lot of options out there for pouches, so I'm not going to try marketing myself when there are already well known vendors. However I do have the patterns and can make more if there is interest.

Here are some pictures of the small Spanish pouch I made.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And with the MP40 pouches.

Posted Image

Nice work trooper :thumbsup: