Smally's blasters.

Hey troops,

Before we start, these are indoor pics. I will be posting up some natural light pics of these blasters at the weekend - when stupid work doesn't get in the way of the fun!

Well as some of you may have already read, I've got myself a few new blasters.

My good buddy Dave Harris (Sir Dave) kindly got me a Doopys E-11 and weathered it up using his dry brushing magic!

It was the pipe build kit, which are very accurate and nice and light, this making them ideal to troop with.

I asked Dave to give it the weathering that he knows I love, and that's a 'worn metal' look rather than the usual 'chipped metal'

I've always worked with Firearms in the "real world" and am therefore very particular in how I like my weathering (as Dave will tell you! lol), and he got it spot on with both the E11 and the DLT! Love ya, Bro ;)

To fully appreciate Dave's weathering jobs just remember, these blasters started life as fully black resin or plastic. There is no metal on these guns!

E-11 Doopy's pipe build.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

DLT-19 Doopy's full resin.

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are the Greeblies that Dave made using Ruggero's templates.

Great attention to details here guys. Well done both!

Posted Image

The added box was a small battery box which I got from Maplins stores. It was cut to size and then built onto the blaster.

Posted Image

I LOVE the paint work on this stock!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I will be along shortly with pics of my T21 ;)

The Doopy's DLT-19 can be quite hard to get hold of, however, they really are fantastic. They separate into two as the barrel section unscrews making it much easier to stow.

The detailing on them is outstanding. I would recommend them to you guys any day.

Cheers for now,

Smally.

That DLT is amazing, Im gratefull that Dave has agreed to weather mine too. Be interested to see your T21 too as I have one on the way aswell that may need Dave's "Magic" touch.

Great blasters and great workmanship..........

1.yep,joe i think you need a little help,but at least youve admitted to being aroused,thats the first step bro!! :woot::thumbsup:

2.brad,well jell!!at least i think thats what my friends daughter says(yeah,im down with the kids!!) :woot:

seriously though,daves made a great job and i think i need to pop round and see all the leicester guys real

soon,seems silly as im only about 40mins away.

that way i can hand my blasters over to dave to do his magic if hes interested!! :thumbsup:

Hey troops,

Before we start, these are indoor pics. I will be posting up some natural light pics of these blasters at the weekend - when stupid work doesn't get in the way of the fun!

Well as some of you may have already read, I've got myself a few new blasters.

My good buddy Dave Harris (Sir Dave) kindly got me a Doopys E-11 and weathered it up using his dry brushing magic!

It was the pipe build kit, which are very accurate and nice and light, this making them ideal to troop with.

I asked Dave to give it the weathering that he knows I love, and that's a 'worn metal' look rather than the usual 'chipped metal'

I've always worked with Firearms in the "real world" and am therefore very particular in how I like my weathering (as Dave will tell you! lol), and he got it spot on with both the E11 and the DLT! Love ya, Bro ;)

To fully appreciate Dave's weathering jobs just remember, these blasters started life as fully black resin or plastic. There is no metal on these guns!

E-11 Doopy's pipe build.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

DLT-19 Doopy's full resin.

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are the Greeblies that Dave made using Ruggero's templates.

Great attention to details here guys. Well done both!

Posted Image

The added box was a small battery box which I got from Maplins stores. It was cut to size and then built onto the blaster.

Posted Image

I LOVE the paint work on this stock!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I will be along shortly with pics of my T21 ;)

The Doopy's DLT-19 can be quite hard to get hold of, however, they really are fantastic. They separate into two as the barrel section unscrews making it much easier to stow.

The detailing on them is outstanding. I would recommend them to you guys any day.

Cheers for now,

Smally.

bro...... i really enjoyed gifting you the E-11,and ,my old, scratch built T-21 ,.....and loved weathering them all for you ! ....you will truly do the 76' spirit justice in your new sandie build bro ! :yes: ....this is why Smally truly deserves the MEPD Armourer job ! ........ive seen his work ! (you guys havent yet though ! :thumbsup: ) ,and it is bang- on to the on-screen look of Anthony Forrest ! ! .....76' ALL THE WAY ! :0)

• 2 weeks later...