a few w.i.p. pics of my lid!

inglorious trooper

Very nice job Marcus!!!

I even found these were are visible different frowns with 7 out 10 ( as Rolf said) but I also saw 8/10 and 10/10 :duim:

Posted Image

Posted Image

and this one that Rogue Trooper did

Posted Image

I saw different lids from different makers and I have to say that I am planning to go for RS as well, but I wonder if the ears are hanging out too much :ermm:

Looks really good bro.

Fantastic paint job and assemble and weathering job + the for head pattern etc :thumbsup:

Only one small thing the look sir droids only have 7 mouth holes out of 10:

Posted Image

You know, that I like your bucket, Marcus :thumbsup:

But what Rolf said is correct...nevertheless you can fix it easily. Take a little piece of a old white t-shirt and to brush this with instant glue and glue this piece of the t-shirt behind this hole. Let it dry over the night and then drip a little 2K cement for plastics in this hole...let also this dry and finally you can paint over it with the Humbrol Grey. Voila...now you got the" Davin Felth-Frown"

:sweat:B)

thanks everybody,your comments make me extremley happy!

to rolf and dan,i first cut my extra teeth out the night before dan decided to post the next day not to do this lol!! :6:

my first 2 pics you can see this,but if you look at the second to last photo you can now see there filled back in!

also thanks again for all the pictures sent,i appreciate everybodys time! :thumbsup:

thanks everybody,your comments make me extremley happy!

to rolf and dan,i first cut my extra teeth out the night before dan decided to post the next day not to do this lol!! :6:

my first 2 pics you can see this,but if you look at the second to last photo you can now see there filled back in!

also thanks again for all the pictures sent,i appreciate everybodys time! :thumbsup:

Ah...lol, now I can see it....you had already fill it...ok, then it's ok. But you still have to over paint the filled hole with the gray paint. The fourth 'hole' is with gray over painted :yes: