ive finally completed smally's doopey doos dlt-19 and e-11 weathering

i asked Ruggero if i could use his templates to build the greeblies

As I said Dave and all you guys are allowed to use all my designs, drawings and whatever I post on the MEPD board, even for profit!!! :)

......the add ons on the right hand side of the DLT-19 where the metal bends over!

i ve seen 2 different places where its placed.one being how youve done it and the other where you drill.....

Marcus you're right Dave did that piece slightly shorter the bolt should be only one at the end of that bended piece you were saying :)

i did position the right hand greeblie different to ruggero's ,but as it resembles a drum lock/release catch to me , me and smally thought it would need a clearance gap to the gas unit,allowing it to move forewards slightly upon release, we both agreed, this seemed logical,and i committed " death glueing it " ,ruggero later pionted out the difference to his,but it was too late to remove it then ! lol ! once that glue takes,its almost impossible to remove ! no worries though,as its the first Doopeys DLT-19 ive done,,its a learning curve for me here guys :thumbsup:

i used my "death glue" ...industrial loctite super glue for plastics,rubber and resin ...once its on.....IT AINT COMMING OFF ! lol :thumbsup:

i will be doing another DLT very soon,so i'll place the right greeblie as ruggero did on his bud :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

i used my "death glue" ...industrial loctite super glue for plastics,rubber and resin ...once its on.....IT AINT COMMING OFF ! lol :thumbsup:

i will be doing another DLT very soon,so i'll place the right greeblie as ruggero did on his bud :thumbsup:

:woot: In that case; :peace: I'll be more than happy to buy this one!!! I'm not kidding - it looks fantastic :duim: and would love to own it! :yes:

If you're not selling :pinch: , would you consider doing a third one?

• 2 weeks later...

i am glad you like it Richard :yes:

:D What's not to like? The weathering and details are perfect! :duim:

If you do another one - would you please make a "how to" vid? :trooper: I haven't got my armor yet, but when that's all is done, I will get me a DLT-19 from doopy's and try this! :yes:

Cheers! :thumbsup: