*ACTIVATED* TD-9389 / BEREN / SWAT OFFICER # 017

Beren

Hey Pete...

I've followed your WIP thread every now and then and can see that all your hard work has paid off.

You submitted a TD armor that was up to specification since the begining, and now with Mikes comments and your adjustments it is a top notch SWAT level armor no doubt.

I am specially happy to see you were willing to go the extra mile after several extra miles walked, with the thigh and handplate modifications. That is called commitment! Congrats bro!

No further comments from me, except you have an AWESOME set up!

Big congrats.

Lets hear what Rick has to say...

Mike is a tough examiner, tougher than me for sure, and you have achieved all that he has asked for!

:)

Any minute now.

Saludos

Juan

Thanks Juan for your nice comments, and thanks for the guidance and help along the way. As I said in the beginning, I expected this journey to be a learning experience. Thanks to you and many others here on the MEPD, it has been a fun adventure!

hey pete,

really just echoing what everyone else has said,really like all of your mods,especially the thighs,well done mate!!

the only one thing that i can think of ,although im sure it wont effect your S.W.A.T. application is to change your

shoulder canvas straps to elastic!

as far as i know all the TDs had elastic and not canvas.

good luck with your clearence bro! :thumbsup:

MEPD SWAT OFFICER APPLICATION : ** APPROVED: 2/08/2013 **

Pete, on behalf of the MEPD Commanding Officer and Executive Officer, It is my honor to officially activate you as the second SWAT Officer of 2013! :thumbsup:

Your hard work and your attention to detail on your build has been carefully evaluated and inspected. You have met all the requirements to place you among the MEPD's FInest.

Thank you again for your patience throughout this process, Trooper!

Please submit a pic that you would like to use for your SWAT Profile to either Nick or Luis to help get you properly processed onto the SPECIAL WEAPONS and TACTICS Unit Members Page.

Congratulations on successfully taking the next step as a proud member of the SANDTROOPER ELITE.

Please gather your gear, charge your weapon and report to the 'Ready Room' to await further orders.

Welcome aboard, SWAT OFFICER # 017... :td: :salute:

** Looking forward to seeing the Extra Credit pic that was requested! **

~SCRIBBLER / TD-6985 / MEPD DEPLOYMENT OFFICER

Name: Pete Gerard

Legion ID #: TD-9389

Forum Name: BEREN

Garrison: Florida Makaze

** ANH SANDTROOPER SELECTED **: DOCKING BAY 94 CAPTAIN

I.) HELMET:

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

C.) COMMANDING OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

II.) Armor / Suit Details:

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

C.) COMMANDING OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

III.) BACKPACK: VERSION # 5 (FILTER PACK)

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

C.) COMMANDING OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

IV.) WEAPON: DLT-19

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

C.) COMMANDING OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

As promised Mike, here is my "extra credit" photo. I could have shifted my pauldron down a bit more to match the screen shot, but my photographer (wife) was getting eager to wrap things up! I did however twist the left shin, tilt the head, and get the blaster upside down.

*Extra Credit: Would love to see a pic of you with the pauldron brought down in the front a bit and carrying the DLT-19 updside down as well!

Posted Image

Screen Shot:

Posted Image

Signing off and gearing up for the ready room.

As promised Mike, here is my "extra credit" photo. I could have shifted my pauldron down a bit more to match the screen shot, but my photographer (wife) was getting eager to wrap things up! I did however twist the left shin, tilt the head, and get the blaster upside down.

*Extra Credit: Would love to see a pic of you with the pauldron brought down in the front a bit and carrying the DLT-19 updside down as well!

Posted Image

Screen Shot:

Posted Image

Signing off and gearing up for the ready room.

You NAILED IT, Brother! :yes:

Great work, Pete!

You do us proud, my friend! :td::salute:

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On June 18, 2016 at 4:42 AM, TKZombie said:

What did you use on the ab plate in the middle box to add the missing detail? A washer riveted on?

Sorry for the late response, but I just noticed your question!  I'm sure a washer and rivet would work, but I used a small sandpaper disk found in a dental office.  It's a Sof-lex disc, medium grit made by 3M.  Send me a PM if you need one...  I've got hundreds!

• 9 months later...