Legion Elections

DirtyBoy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am TD-6305 and i approve of all these messages

Way to go Rick for all the dedication and hard work that you do, as does all the other command staff do for all of us

You got my vote boss

MEPD KICKS IT !!!!

I am TD-6305 and i approve of all these messages

Way to go Rick for all the dedication and hard work that you do, as does all the other command staff do for all of us

You got my vote boss

MEPD KICKS IT !!!!

Thanks man....we are pushing to make it the best possible detachment for all of you.

Its a shame we had to go through this all again... We have made our choice... It is unanimous... Hail to the Chief..!

Thanks man. My hopes are that we continue to grow as the best detatchment in the legion. It's all about us and how we can mold our future together

Rick,

I can't think of a better leader to take us into 2013 and the exciting times we are looking forward to. I hope I can continue to be a part of the MEPD under your leadership and together we can make this the year of the Sandy.

Nick

Rick,

I can't think of a better leader to take us into 2013 and the exciting times we are looking forward to. I hope I can continue to be a part of the MEPD under your leadership and together we can make this the year of the Sandy.

Nick

Thanks Nick....that means a lot man. Really appreciate it and look forward to what we can do together