Legion Elections

DirtyBoy

Hello my Brothers

The time is upon on us for legion and detachment elections. I have accepted the nomination for MEPD detachment leader in hopes to serve along side you for the next term.

We have accomplished many things and will continue to make this the best detachment ever. Thank you my friends for your support and daily dedication to the MEPD. I love you all!!!

Enough mansy pansy talk!!! It's time to kick some droid butts!!!

Cheers

Rick "Dirty Boy" Bates

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect man for the job....check

Very knowledgeable and competent....check

Works well with others in the sandbox....check

Willingness to help out young smart-alleck troopers.....lol check

Builds quality screen accurate packs for MEPD bros.....check

Still owes me a "bee stinger".... :verymad: .....see comments

COMMENTS::Ok brother everything seems to be in order. We just have to work on that one item. We will be reviewing your app. behind the scenes and should be able to get back to you within a few hours. Looking really good though. :thumbsup:

Ok...just reviewed ...and the special session has all concurred.........You the man!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed and hope i made you laugh. No dissrespect to anyone, and no small animals were hurt during the creation of this approval process. Got my vote Rick :yes:

Perfect man for the job....check

Very knowledgeable and competent....check

Works well with others in the sandbox....check

Willingness to help out young smart-alleck troopers.....lol check

Builds quality screen accurate packs for MEPD bros.....check

Still owes me a "bee stinger".... :verymad: .....see comments

COMMENTS::Ok brother everything seems to be in order. We just have to work on that one item. We will be reviewing your app. behind the scenes and should be able to get back to you within a few hours. Looking really good though. :thumbsup:

Ok...just reviewed ...and the special session has all concurred.........You the man!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed and hope i made you laugh. No dissrespect to anyone, and no small animals were hurt during the creation of this approval process. Got my vote Rick :yes:

Hahaha nice one man. Your bee stinger is in my shop waiting for you man....anytime you can get over this way it's yours

I dont see the MEPD in my election page. Am I ineligible for some reason or am I missing some necessary access? Thanks

Note for Detachment Membership :

In order to nominate a candidate for DL and vote for a DL, you must be a member of that Detachment in the Legion database, not just in the Detachment forum. To certify Detachment membership, you must first have an eligible costume covered by that Detachment approved by your GML. Then, do the following:

-Go to the "Membership DB" on the Legion forum. The link is in the left menu.

-Select "YOUR PROFILE DATA"

-Scroll down to "Your Unit Affiliation"

-Click "Edit"

(If the costume has been approved by your GML, the Detachment you want to join will be listed as "Detachment Affiliation(s): Eligible:" )

-Click "Add."

(After that, the Detachment Leader MUST approve your request before it will appear in the Detachment list. ONLY THEN will you be able to participate in Detachment elections. )