My New 2013 T-21 Model

Hi all, here is a video of what my new 2013 t-21s will have. Hope you all like it and let me know what you think.

I will also have sound boards that people will be able to add to the existing t-21s that may have been bought from me. I am also working on sounds boards to fit just about all the others guns if people wanted to scratch build theirs.

I will keep you posted.

New batch of 15 T-21s will start on Feb. 1st so send me a pm to confirm your name to the list. Price with electronics is 440.00 plus shipping or 350.00 plus shipping without electronics.

I will be doing the payment plans to make it easy for everyone.

Thanks.

Thanks for the words. Yes Matt you made me step it up.

@ Vince the seperate boards including battery and charger will be going for 75.00 all you need to do is install in your gun..

@ Michael the boards will fit the guns you already have if thats what you want but I am always up for another sale. LOL

@ Neil and Lou you guys are already on the list.

Thanx Anthony, Thanx, i blew my wad on Christmas and barley got through it alive, and now you come out wit this? What am i gonna do here? HUH? Put me on the list man.....Cant wait. Christmas is cancelled for next year. lol :thumbsup::yes:

Looks and sounds absolutely fantastic!!!

Anthony you are one extremely talented trooper this looks so awesome man. Definitely put me down for a board maybe two... And I'll take a couple of your pouches when it's time to ship as well. Thanks man

You just made my day and im sure Lou's aswell, thanks Anthony :thumbsup:

Yes, yes he did :)

Amazing. This does not simply raise the bar. It rips the bar off, attaches it to the antenna of the Empire State Building, arc welds it, and then hangs an Imperial flag from it.

Yes, this! this!! lol

• 1 month later...

Anthony............. that T-21 is totally Awesome bro! :thumbsup::salute:

Neil ( Elegance ) has placed an order for one of these babies ! this is gonna be my next dry brush metallic weathering job for him ! ....cant wait ! :peace: :peace:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the words. Yes Matt you made me step it up.

@ Vince the seperate boards including battery and charger will be going for 75.00 all you need to do is install in your gun..

@ Michael the boards will fit the guns you already have if thats what you want but I am always up for another sale. LOL

@ Neil and Lou you guys are already on the list.

Will this fit in Pandatroopers design?

• 1 month later...