Hasbro....

Desert Grunt

maybe its a brit thing but i also have had no problems with there products that you buy online!

the only thing that there not great for is there long responses somtimes on ordered DLT-19s.

casey,ive had a look at the conversion kits and there £18.for £40 you get a whole E11 cast and are

a lot lot more accurate,all im saying if you have the cash id seriously think about going that way! :thumbsup:

for £40 you get a whole E11 cast and are a lot lot more accurate,all im saying if you have the cash id seriously think about going that way! :thumbsup:

I agree with Marcus. For the little extra, you get a much better blaster!

After my problems with Doopy Doos I simply bought a Hyperfirm E11 and glad I did. :)

I'm in the states and it wasn't just a shipping issue. Initially it was, it was 2 months and then it was returned. Then they stated they'd reship for more $ even though I paid and could not tell me why it was returned. I then asked for UPS for FedEx vs the local post and I would pay for the difference, to first be told UPS or FedEx doesn't offer any service in the UK. After pointing out there was a location right near them, casey changed the story to they don't ship UPS or FedEx at all, and offered me a refund. I agreed. But never got my refund. After 4 weeks of emails asking when they would refund I simply went to my credit card company and opened an investigation. Finally my money was returned to me by my CC company, not because of service provided by casey. And I have all the emails to prove this.

Just say'in...

Matt is right. I had issues with communication with Doopy as well. It got resolved and the product was great, but they are not very responsive on email. Pete's looks good too. Never done a Hasbro, just resin from Doopy. I was happy with the final product, just not with the customer service. Again, just IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...