NEW YEAR, NEW GOALS...

SCRIBBLER

Now that we have all recovered from all of the Holiday festivities and as we all dust off the foot lockers, clean the weapons and get prepped for another Trooping Year...

...what do you all look forward to accomplishing and obtaining in the coming months here in the MEPD?

(i.e. - S.W.A.T. Deployment, new Helmet / Armor builds, new BFG additions, new TD Packs, etc...)

2013 is going to be a BIG year for us, Troops! :td::no:

~Mike

Posted Image

Well for me Mike I don't think I'll be doing anything on my gear. I've already had a tinker with trying to get my headset and amp sorted after many problem and have done some updating on my BFG and pack. I'm looking forward to the new UKG patrol getting setup and established and our huge troop at Legoland in May.

Nick

@ Nick - I'm with you, Brother. We are trying to add new things to Route 66 Patrol and there's always room for improvement to existing gear.

Dude, BRITANNIA PATROL is going to be EPIC. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you guys trooping all together soon! :td::thumbsup:

MIke

Yo i aim to assemble my second RS armor kit, and my DLT-19 Doopy Doo kit.

Take some top cool pics out side all suit up in a desert/sand grave, maybe fan movie...

Maybe i will try to get a hdpe RS helmet as well.

There are a new danish star wars costume group on there way growing, i aim to do some trooping there as well whit them.

Move a long :thumbsup:

Awesome!

I think that after 5 years working on my armor upgrading over and over, it is finally where I wanted it to be.

The only thing I might add to it is a new foam leaf to the helmet cause the older one is not as thick as it used to be anymore.

I do have a few projects on the table:

I finally completed my Pouch collection with L, M and S Spanish pouches, MP40s, MP38/40 and Roadblock pouch. Just need to weather a couple of them up to my likes.

Then, I have comissioned a guy to build the base body for a T21 and another fellow mexican trooper with a MG34. Maybe upgrade my MG15.

Lets see.

And I might upgrade my black pauldron for a Trooper1 Black pauldron to complete my pauldron collection. I dont know yet.

That in the Santrooper arena, but then, the real big project is: Building a full TK replica armor, inspired by the Tantive IV boarding party. With all the bells and whistles, weathering, mistakes, trimming and construction... I have all the parts and supplies together with a new TM 1.5mm flexible ABS armor. That will be taking most of my armor/prop building time in 2013 and probably 2014.

And after that, if still available and money allows, I might upgrade for a green HDPE RS bucket. for the ultimate TK armor.

I wont ever stop wearing (being) a TD, but this project is just something I wanted to do ever since ANH 30th aniversary. Owning and building a TM armor is a dream I have had for many many years, and *** is already happening.

:)

How about everyone else?

Saludos.

Hi,

I will just be glad to finally get some armor (middle of year i've been told) & have it constructed, weathered & on display for you guys for deyployment. I have everything else & the anticipation of the last 8 months wait has been worse than when my first child was born.

Andrew.

Yo i aim to assemble my second RS armor kit, and my DLT-19 Doopy Doo kit.

Take some top cool pics out side all suit up in a desert/sand grave, maybe fan movie...

Maybe i will try to get a hdpe RS helmet as well.

There are a new danish star wars costume group on there way growing, i aim to do some trooping there as well whit them.

Move a long :thumbsup:

Seeing your completed armor builds are always worth the wait, Rolf! Awesome stuff! :td::thumbsup:

Awesome!

I think that after 5 years working on my armor upgrading over and over, it is finally where I wanted it to be.

The only thing I might add to it is a new foam leaf to the helmet cause the older one is not as thick as it used to be anymore.

I do have a few projects on the table:

I finally completed my Pouch collection with L, M and S Spanish pouches, MP40s, MP38/40 and Roadblock pouch. Just need to weather a couple of them up to my likes.

Then, I have comissioned a guy to build the base body for a T21 and another fellow mexican trooper with a MG34. Maybe upgrade my MG15.

Lets see.

And I might upgrade my black pauldron for a Trooper1 Black pauldron to complete my pauldron collection. I dont know yet.

That in the Santrooper arena, but then, the real big project is: Building a full TK replica armor, inspired by the Tantive IV boarding party. With all the bells and whistles, weathering, mistakes, trimming and construction... I have all the parts and supplies together with a new TM 1.5mm flexible ABS armor. That will be taking most of my armor/prop building time in 2013 and probably 2014.

And after that, if still available and money allows, I might upgrade for a green HDPE RS bucket. for the ultimate TK armor.

I wont ever stop wearing (being) a TD, but this project is just something I wanted to do ever since ANH 30th aniversary. Owning and building a TM armor is a dream I have had for many many years, and *** is already happening.

:)

How about everyone else?

Saludos.

What's an MEPD TD without ongoing projects? lol

2013 is going to be a busy one for sure, Brother! Congrats again on being appointed XO! :td::thumbsup:

Complete my armor build in the next few months! I have a lot of upgrades now! TE2 bucket, Trooper 1 black pauldron, hyperfirm DLT, Dirty Boy pack, AP armor etc... Now I have to get in gear and build man! So my goal in 2013 is to finish and represent the MEPD and my fellow 66er's.

Complete my armor build in the next few months! I have a lot of upgrades now! TE2 bucket, Trooper 1 black pauldron, hyperfirm DLT, Dirty Boy pack, AP armor etc... Now I have to get in gear and build man! So my goal in 2013 is to finish and represent the MEPD and my fellow 66er's.

Looking forward to having you on board, Mark! :td::thumbsup:

S................W..................A......................T baby, and a nice hyperfirm lewis gun with the rosewood stock...thats all, not askin for much.....lol Oh and adding a camel pack in one of my boxes for those hot troops. You know for KOOL-AID...yea KOOL-AID :yes::teehee::yes:

• 4 weeks later...

S................W..................A......................T baby, and a nice hyperfirm lewis gun with the rosewood stock...thats all, not askin for much.....lol Oh and adding a camel pack in one of my boxes for those hot troops. You know for KOOL-AID...yea KOOL-AID :yes::teehee::yes:

You know, in Australia , the only thing we kno about cool aid is some cult guy poisoned all his mates :) was it Manson ?can't remember ;)