MEPD Recruitment Drive for 2013

Both the posters and the video are great. Couple more tweaks and I will be submitting for officer. I can't wait to be a true officer. I want to say you guys are the best and kindest that there are. My Husband is a snow trooper and way jealous.... we are way cooler.

Colleen

"weena02"

Anybody else out there good with movie maker on there PC? I have seen two MEPD videos on You Tube but they seem a bit outdated. I would like to see some top notch work to represent the MEPD. Any ideas? I think the music is a big part that is why I borrowed the Skyrim tunes! I like a more epic score then keyboard house music and things like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like my son will have armor from TM and wishes to be a Sandtrooper with me. Boots are a problem at his size, at least in the states, but I'm not done looking around yet.

My build has begun, but we've had a very bad year an it isn't over; father in law passed, my dad is sick, new baby, etc. So to say I'll have my armor done quickly would be disingenuous.

Oh and my son wants his toy E11 to be converted Doopy Doo style. yikes.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, i think a have a lot of work to do here, i have my Sandtrooper armor but no with all the stardars that the MEPD request, im exited to start working on a brand new armor and apply first for Police Officer and then for the SWAT team, *** soon as i have the armor detail i will post pics.

Enrique

Ok guys, i think a have a lot of work to do here, i have my Sandtrooper armor but no with all the stardars that the MEPD request, im exited to start working on a brand new armor and apply first for Police Officer and then for the SWAT team, *** soon as i have the armor detail i will post pics.

Enrique

A good armor is half the work Enrique. Looking forward to see pics of the build!

Good luck :yes:

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...