Scope rail dimensions.

Smally

There is a guy that can make any machined parts that you require. I've asked him about a scope rail for my doopys E11 but he needs the dimensions.

Could someone please measure theirs and post up the dimensions please?

Im going to make them from precut aluminum strip and just bent the end down and cut the ends accordingly. Is it worth machining?

I actually am looking for someone to do a set of mic tips i can use as masters.....but your across the pond, may not be worth it on my end. the mic tips i was selling are outdated, no "bump" on the insides.

just had a check brad,got no 15mm x 2 mm but i do have 25mm x 2mm!

i can cut you a strip down to the right size and then send it to you that way if you want,

too be honest you wouldnt know the difference with my AMAZING skills lol!! :woot::thumbsup:

Lol Yeah, please mate! That'll be great if you could!

Do you have my address?

I see Marcus got ya covered. :) But here is where i get mine. Dunno what the shipping across the pond would be though. I found this place by doing a google search for aluminum

http://www.speedymetals.com/default.aspx?gclid=CJ7pka2OqrQCFQWe4AodgjQAzg

Yeah, thanks anyway, Lou ;)

ok,just need you to pm me your address brad and il get it done this week bro! :thumbsup:

Just tried to pm you mate but its says you cant receive any more. I think your inbox must be full - you're obviously popular! ;)