Hello I need a help with Storage Box

Sithtrooper

Hello fellow greetings from Venezuela, I'm inactive in the legion, I'm working on changing my stormtrooper armor Sandtrooper and wanted to know what I recommend Storage Box to keep the armor, I have in mind is:

http://www.amazon.com/Plano-Molding-1819-XXL-Storage/dp/B000UPGMXY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356936779&sr=8-1&keywords=Storage+Box+plano

I could really tell if that box serves me or if some of you use it and how it is practiced.

Thanks and if such questions are not in this topic, please excuse me and sorry for the English use google translator

Cesar Perez

Sithtrooper TK-1155

Hi, Cesar!

There are many different types of totes/containers that troopers use. But, there is one one model that seems to be popular with a majority of the 501st Community....

Here is one recent thread that you can follow focusing on that specific model: http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=11125

I hope this info helps or at least points you in the right direction.

:td:

You can also order these amazing tags for your Stanley box on the FISD forum

Posted Image

@ Ruggero - Very nice!

Unfortunately, some FISD members have stated that the run is dead / halted.

Hopefully there will be some updates or news of a new run soon! These would be great on the storage totes!

Keep in mind, how you're getting to your troop event. I have a small car, and this tote will not fit in my car unless I'm by myself. If you have a small car and a passenger, one single tub may be too big.

Good point. This is why I had to get a big bag for my armour. A tote would never fit in my Celica!

My husband and I troop together and have a dodge neon with two car seats in the back so ours have to be on the smaller side. I can fit everything including bucket and E-11 in this if I put it all a certain way. It's main drawback is no wheels but I don't have a problem lugging it around.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I was thinking along the bin-liner route, just dont know if there was anything better?

I'll send a memo to Lord Vader that us TD's really need our own Jawa-type porters to hump

our gear around the galaxy until were on duty!!!