Hyperfirm MG-15 / RT-97C Blaster

Just thought I'd share this with you, new UK member here still hunter gathering parts for my TD build and happy to report this landed on my doorstep about an hour ago from one of the Troopers in the States over on the FISD.

We we're intially worried about how UK Customs might react to this thing coming into the Country and the seller was also initially concerend about the shipping something of this size, still 'nothing ventured, nothing gained' so we went for it.

Luckily for us it sailed through Customs and thankfully arrived in one piece, very happy with the contruction and level of detail, certainly good enough for my needs.

Posted Image

Happy Trooping,

Vince.

(Elegance uses the force)

THIS IS THE HYPERFIRM MG15 YOU WANT TO SELL TO ME............. :yes:

No, ok but worth a try.

Welcome though and thats a really nice piece, think I saw it on FISD but think I read that the guy

wasnt going to ship?

Thanks guys, I'm really happy to have secured this piece, a few weeks ago I had no idea items of this caliber were being made available, I've still got a lot to catch up with.

Neil, that's the one, the vendor's main concern was how the UK customs would react, luckily a similar MG15 was posted to the UK a few days earlier as a 'Star Wars Resin Toy' without problem and this gave the vendor confidence that this shipment might be OK - Thankfully it was.

Vince.