If you are ready for Deployment, send me your photos!!

TD-0013

Okay, I've been talking to Joshua and I think we've come up with a battle plan. Since he's pretty busy with school and everything, I've offered to lighten the burden for him by prepping all the photos for the new upcoming "Deployed Troopers" area of MEPD.net.

I need good, clear, high rez photos from the troopers who are ready to deploy. It would be best if they're the most current photos you can get. I'll need the usual. One dynamic/action pose with helmet on, one helmet off.

The Mos Eisley Police Department requirements that a Sandtrooper wanted to be Deployed must have:

Flat Lenses

Backpack

MP40 or 38 ammo pouches,

BFG (Either the Lewis 21, MG15, or the MG34 type)

Diamond Knee plates

Sandtrooper Stomach plate*

most important: GET DIRTY

* Sandtrooper Stomach plate is not currently a requirement but soon will be, until you can get the correct plate you will need to remove the black buttons on your current ab plate.

Here's a quick sample of what they'll look like...

http://www.sandtrooper.net/modules.php? ... _photo.php

Please send all photos to:

td0013 @ cox. net (Remove spaces)

Be sure to put "MEPD Deployment" in the subject line.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the list of "Deployed" troopers who have sent me their photos. Their pictures are now finished and will soon to be added to the MEPD.net website:

TD-0142

TD-1149

TD-1536

TD-5374

TD-6990

TD-7722

If anyone else thinks they are ready for Deployment, you need to send me your photos.

Well, the higher resolution the better, that way i have nice big image to work with before I shrink it down to the standard size. The higher rez, the better the results. Larger than 640x480 is great, especially with a higher pixel per inch count.

I can make almost anything work though, so send me what you've got and we'll decide the next step from there!