A new hope

Rolf

Hi Brotherhood of our beloved mepd, i´m going to court this 18-12-2012.

My ex wife will try to take my son away from me, and at the same time get my rights over him and child support checks.

Its a long sad story, so i just wanna make a short version here to let you all know whats is going on. Most of you all ready know most of it, but for those who don´t here you go:

1. Go my son the 18-05-09, my ex did not care much about him and me short after, i took care of every thing around him.

2. A week after he turn 1 year old she just took off, and close our family down, her reason because it was boring life.

3. The danish family law government quick gave me the rights over him, 13 days whit me, 1 day whit her.

4. Slowly she got a bit more, now she have him every second weekend. And now want what i got, sadly she don´t even take care of him when she do have him, but let other take care of him, make him sick, wrong cloth/cold, party hard, are a night dj, refuse to work together whit me for Sylvester´s safe and bests, have moved 8 times and do not own a home. Are a total mesh, lie at the government meeting, call me bad names in front of him when she pick him up. She don´t got a education, i got a 4 year degree as a pedagogue/social care taker working whit people and kid´s in all ages for the last 15 years.

Lucky i got the government on my side giving me the rights, and i have been taken care of my son Sylvester since day one.

I also got he´s kindergarden on my side, and they only see a happy and smart kid.

I doubt i get the result the 18 dec, and sadly i guess not before the christmas holidays either. But first in the start of next year, as they might contact he´s kindergarden as well. Because her reason for making this court case is, she claims he´s a mesh. Lucky thats not the truth, and he loves it there, and are so happy together whit me as well.

I guess she do this by two reasons:

1. Getting the money - child support.

2. Sick of the tabu, that the government have point me out as a better parent then her, normal its the mother there got the rights together whit a small child. But here in Denmark we see more and more fathers taken over, and fight for there rights to keep there children and project them through life.

The most sad part of all this, she don´t even want to have him as much as i do, as it do not compare to the life style she lives. She just want to be in control, and do not care how much it would destroy him if she got the rights over him. Taken away from me, where he have been since he got born, my girlfriend and my family he loves as well. Play friends in he´s own age living here, he´s child home etc...

My biggest dream/a new hope - is to live in peace whit my son, as my ex have made **** on us for 2 years and 7 month now - feels like forever.

Starting endless drama cases over and over all over, now she take it to court, as the highest place a family cases can be taken and judged, they are higher in judgement then the state - danish family law government, but work together and know our sad history.

I let you all know how this turn out, as soon as i know.

Please think about me the 18-12-2012, where i will fight for my son, and keep protecting him for giving him a safe and happy life.

Hugs from here.

Hi Rolf, man I remember when this whole nightmare started for you... Can't believe it's been so long! its a long time for you and your son to have to go through all of this.

I know I speak for everyone one here when I say, best of luck with the court proceedings and you are a great dad - this is something Sylvester will always know and remember.

Be sure to keep us updated with any outcome. We got your back bro ;)

To the sarlac pit wit her manky backside!! But seriously that is truly cruel of her wish you all the best fella and I'm sure the right will be

Good luck to you and tweety... I mean sylvester :) hope that made you smile bro sounds tough your end

I dont really know too much about the case, but i will tell you this...Sylvester is surely a blessed kid....to have such a great dad as you Rolf, fighting for him, You two sound like you have a really special father, son, relationship. He probably wont really know or understand how special his dad is until hes older. Thanx for posting this Rolf, and for being a shining example of what a loving, caring, strong, supportive father should be. You will be in my thoughts and prayers bro.

I understand what you are going through. Very same thing for me and my daughter. My daughter is now 17 and hates her mom for the trouble she has caused but it has been many years of in and out of court. We were married 11years and now divorced for almost 8 years and she still cant get over it. I feel for you brother as I know the pain. You are one of the best people I have ever talked to and your son is very blessed. Good luck from one father to another.

I echo everything that everyone has already said. I would just want to add this: kids are always more resilient than we think. I had a very messed up childhood but here I am with two beautiful boys I would, and do, do anything for. My focus in life has changed to ensuring they have my love whatever curve ball is thrown at us. From what you've written about this situation in the past it's obvious your love for him is enormous and forever. If the worst case scenario happens, and the heartache follows, you should know you've already given your son a good grounding in staying strong. He will draw strength from knowing you, your girlfriend, your family love him and will be there for him always, near or far.

Take care brother

Thanks for being there my friends world wide, i value your support a lot.

I hear you all the way, and i wanna keep being there for my son as my number one choice 24/7, nothing is more important then him to me.

I will never let go of him as long as i´m alive, but being there through life 100% as he´s friend, father, and terminator protecting him.

As post above, yes we are very special together, and very close, we do the most together love and respect each other a lot.

Even he´s only 3 years and 7 month, he´ s very wise and intelligent and my best friend.

He gives me hugs and kisses every day, are so happy together whit me, and says i´m he´s best friend.

He run fast into me each day i´m pick him up at kindergarden, and scream daddy full of joy, he´s my number one and every thing.

And i will fight for him trough life no matter what, lucky for him i´m very strong and very hard to brake into pieces.

My love:

Posted Image

he loves chuggington..... that's great! and the next stop for henry (the green locomotive) is the mos eisley rail station;-)

i hope we'll meet us next year at the star wars celebration in germany with father and son together and happy!

Rolf, my friend we have had many conversation over the year about your nightmare situation, and im pretty confident that you will win again in court. my thoughts and prayers are with and Sylvester. your an amazing father and a great example of what a father should be to your son. best wishes and hopefully this will be over for you soon.

Thanks for being there my friends world wide, i value your support a lot.

I hear you all the way, and i wanna keep being there for my son as my number one choice 24/7, nothing is more important then him to me.

I will never let go of him as long as i´m alive, but being there through life 100% as he´s friend, father, and terminator protecting him.

As post above, yes we are very special together, and very close, we do the most together love and respect each other a lot.

Even he´s only 3 years and 7 month, he´ s very wise and intelligent and my best friend.

He gives me hugs and kisses every day, are so happy together whit me, and says i´m he´s best friend.

He run fast into me each day i´m pick him up at kindergarden, and scream daddy full of joy, he´s my number one and every thing.

And i will fight for him trough life no matter what, lucky for him i´m very strong and very hard to brake into pieces.

My love:

Posted Image

I see he likes thomas the train. My son used to love thomas...now hes into legos. Just wait Rolf..legos are next so invest in lego stock...lol. :yes:

I see he likes thomas the train. My son used to love thomas...now hes into legos. Just wait Rolf..legos are next so invest in lego stock...lol. :yes:

Copy that Thomas & friends have been one of he´s favorite toys for the last year or so, and i have try to support he´s dream whit toys, poster, movies etc :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have a little lego, and next step star wars gear as well for him :thumbsup:

Posted Image

he loves chuggington..... that's great! and the next stop for henry (the green locomotive) is the mos eisley rail station;-)

i hope we'll meet us next year at the star wars celebration in germany with father and son together and happy!

Yeah the wooden rail ways is he´s big thing, i like them as well, as they look vintage as like and theres a lot of story´s behind them to play from.

That would be too cool, i will try to make it to the celebration :thumbsup:

Rolf we going through similar stuff man I pray for you good luck I am going to court for my son on January 9th hopefully i win full custody this time round

Crossed fingers from here bro, gotta take care of our kid´s as there are nothing more important in this life period.

Rolf, my friend we have had many conversation over the year about your nightmare situation, and im pretty confident that you will win again in court. my thoughts and prayers are with and Sylvester. your an amazing father and a great example of what a father should be to your son. best wishes and hopefully this will be over for you soon.

Thanks for being there my friend, i´m pretty sure as well my and my son will keep on going together and have each other the most through life.

But the waiting time is no fun, i can´t wait to it over and we are safe together.

Heres a few pics from 2012 of my love and joy :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good luck and all the best for you and your family :thumbsup:

Greetings...

Thanks you all for being there, i value all your posts in around these days.

These pics are form today, as you can see we are hit by snow here in Denmark :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hugs :thumbsup: