Criteria for Police or SWAT Officer Pics

Sandman Tigui

Please be patient, Troops. The screen cap was meant to be viewed by the public.

It was created by Luis to make sure that potential recruits submit the proper pics for MEPD Officer applications. He is part of the design team that works hard to make sure that everyone's profile pic looks awesome!

The glitch will be taken care of. :thumbsup:

@ Luis......i know your photo shop /p.c artwork very well ,as you designed the logo for my band,and ,also did the awesome gallery artwork for the SWAT Officers ! :duim: ,and i think its about time i got me some trading cards made ! .....you da man here for sure bro!!!! :peace: MEPD /76' ALL THE WAY ! :salute:

@ Luis......i know your photo shop /p.c artwork very well ,as you designed the logo for my band,and ,also did the awesome gallery artwork for the SWAT Officers ! :duim: ,and i think its about time i got me some trading cards made ! .....you da man here for sure bro!!!! :peace: MEPD /76' ALL THE WAY ! :salute:

Hey thanks dear Dave for the kind words mate!!! ;)

Honored to do so and do you well; send me details of what you want and I will help you out :salute::td:

• dutchy pinned this topic
  • 5 years later...

Hello! I just joined the 501st and went out on my first deployment this past weekend. Is it possible to have this done still? Would love to join SWAT eventually. I still need to work on my backpack.

4 hours ago, Heather E said:

Hello! I just joined the 501st and went out on my first deployment this past weekend. Is it possible to have this done still? Would love to join SWAT eventually. I still need to work on my backpack.

Hi Heather, The only requirement to create the cards is to have Police Officer status (costume standard, level 2) or SWAT Officer status (costume standard, level 3). Since you don't have a backpack yet, you will still have level 1. Here you will find the requirements for the application to become a Police Officer (Level 2):

I saw the picture of your first troop, you can really see the joy in wearing a TD! :dancing-trooper:

Having level 2 is a step up, so you're even closer to the original. Next step, Heather, build a backpack and submit the Level 2 application. Then you will soon find a picture of yourself in the gallery or one of the PO trading cards. I would be happy to see your application for Level 2 here soon. :peace:

Best Regards, bigwam