Sandman Tigui

Criteria for Police or SWAT Officer Pics

Please be patient, Troops. The screen cap was meant to be viewed by the public.

It was created by Luis to make sure that potential recruits submit the proper pics for MEPD Officer applications. He is part of the design team that works hard to make sure that everyone's profile pic looks awesome!

The glitch will be taken care of. :thumbsup:

Okey folks... I think maybe I found the permission problem... would a non staff member please try view the attachments in the first post and post here if it worked or not :)

*fingers crossed*

Aloha,

-Eric

signed in as a guest and it worked.

maybe the firewall doesn't allowed to open attached files?!

Ah so. Thanks guys. The forum permissions did not allow for non staff to download attachments. I'll go through today and audit perms for the rest of the forum areas.

Aloha,

-Eric

you rock Eric.......or should I say "SuperEricWebFantastica" lol

I'll take whatever I can get.

-Eric

@ Luis......i know your photo shop /p.c artwork very well ,as you designed the logo for my band,and ,also did the awesome gallery artwork for the SWAT Officers ! :duim: ,and i think its about time i got me some trading cards made ! .....you da man here for sure bro!!!! :peace: MEPD /76' ALL THE WAY ! :salute:

@ Luis......i know your photo shop /p.c artwork very well ,as you designed the logo for my band,and ,also did the awesome gallery artwork for the SWAT Officers ! :duim: ,and i think its about time i got me some trading cards made ! .....you da man here for sure bro!!!! :peace: MEPD /76' ALL THE WAY ! :salute:

Hey thanks dear Dave for the kind words mate!!! ;)

Honored to do so and do you well; send me details of what you want and I will help you out :salute::td:

Looks like its only the Command staff that have access to it.

i am not command staff either bro,but i could view the images ok when i opened them :salute: