Custom Action Figure Fun

SAND DEVIL

And the newest one....Command Staff XO Juan. Man, this is the most awesome figure yet. I used 4 different figures to create this one. I gave him the high brow and stunt helmet from another figure, added the small medical/tool pouch on the shoulder pauldron MP-40 pouch, two accurate large 3 compartment ammo pouches on the hip, and a DLT-19 with brown butt and grip instead of the dewback prod that comes standard with the figure. A true 'Move Along' Captain figure. And if you look at the actual screen shot on the back compared to Juan's picture, then you know why he did one of the most amazing SWAT build ever. If you zoom in on the figure you can see the details. And the new MEPD card. Custom card #9 and custom UPC Code area on the bottom bubble with Juan's 501st enlist date and TD number. I need to make one of these for myself. Juan has also mailed his own New MEPD coin for the bubble, to be added on the next picture.

Juan, sorry, but this one is my best work and too cool not to share, so please don't be upset...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That figure looks awesome!!!!!

Cant wait to have it here finally.

Your work looks amazing on pictures, i am sure it wil blow my mind when I can see it in person.

I am VERY proud to have this, specially when reading you consider this to be the best piece you have build so far.

Muchas gracias.

:)

Will be a central piece of my collection no doubt.

Saludos.

Juan.

Thanks guys. We have our website almost done to order them. I will post the address and password this weekend. We made it password protected so only 501st members could order them. It was part of the deal from 501st command. Can do any detachment or even rebel scum, if your into that sort of thing. ;)

• 5 months later...