MY FIRST BATCH OF DEPLOYED OFFICERS

SCRIBBLER

Greetings, Troopers!

I would just like to take this time to welcome in 3 new 'Rooks' to the Precinct...

TD- 13113 / MATT (Berny629)

TD-5631 / CHRIS (darthgrace)

and

TD-10127 / AL (THE TROOPER)

These 3 have had patience during this transition period in the MEPD and are prime examples of what we will expect to see down the line in regards to future potential Officers. Congrats to our newest members!

The level of accuracy has increased considerably and with that, more requirements will have to be met and the SWAT program requirements have now kicked up a notch (or 2) for future candidates. The SWAT APPROVAL PANEL is in its candidacy phase as we speak. This is an elite detachment and we at Command will do everything we can to make sure it stays that way.

To all of our current deployed Officers, take pride in your work and stand tall and proud that you all are representing the true look and feel of the IMPERIAL SANDTROOPER. :td::thumbsup:

As we near the end of 2012, I want to thank everyone for another fine year here in the sandpit. :td::salute:

2013 has a lot in store for all of us and I want everyone to be prepared. :yes:

Great job and keep up the outstanding work!

As you were. :td::yes:

GREAT job bro!

And congrats to all new officers!

Mike, I helped you out a bit and gave them the Police Officer tab already. We still need to get their profile online. If you need me to do it, let me know... but I might be a bit slow doing so.

:)

Saludos.