CONGRATULATIONS Mike "Scribbler" Ramirez Deployment Officer

DirtyBoy

Congrats bro.

The DO is a very fine and a very important title as well for the MEPD.

I´m sure you are the right man for the job bro :salute:

Thanks for your support, Rolf! Much appreciated from one of the most respected members of Command! :td: :salute:

On a more serious note, please stay strong and good luck/God Bless to you and your family during what we all know is a very difficult time.

You have much support here from your MEPD Family, Brother! :td: :yes:

Thanks for your support, Rolf! Much appreciated from one of the most respected members of Command! :td: :salute:

On a more serious note, please stay strong and good luck/God Bless to you and your family during what we all know is a very difficult time.

You have much support here from your MEPD Family, Brother! :td: :yes:

Thanks for the kind words and support my friend.

Yep my ex wife have been a **** on my and my son for small 3 years now, her final move is a court case coming this 18 of december.

Where she will try to take my son away form me and destroy him -

(she don´t even want him, just want to win, get child support checks, the true fact is she just wanna be free and party hard, and are one big mesh moving around whit no solid ground under her feet)

Lucky the government have been on my side since she left me and my son, and i have won all cases up to now, so i´m pretty sure she will not gain any thing out of this.

But the waiting time... is no fun

Thanks for the kind words and support my friend.

Yep my ex wife have been a **** on my and my son for small 3 years now, her final move is a court case coming this 18 of december.

Where she will try to take my son away form me and destroy him -

(she don´t even want him, just want to win, get child support checks, the true fact is she just wanna be free and party hard, and are one big mesh moving around whit no solid ground under her feet)

Lucky the government have been on my side since she left me and my son, and i have won all cases up to now, so i´m pretty sure she will not gain any thing out of this.

But the waiting time... is no fun

Be sure to keep us updated Rolf. ;)

A little late to the party, but had a super busy few weeks at work.

So, wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS Mike.

We have talked long about what this job is and what important factor it is to the growth, development and success of the detachment, therefore, how big the responsibility is. And I am 100% sure that you are the right man for the job. Your ideas, push and commitment to the detachment and to the high standards of this community, and to the open and helpful attitude we have come to accept as part of our DNA is outstanding... I am confident that you will do a great job and will take us even further.

A big congrats from here bro.

If I can be of any help, just let me know.

There are Three things I want leave for your consideration, 3 simple rules that helped me out through my time as Deployment Officer:

1. Listen to the troopers, all of them: newbies, experts, submitting, learning or giving feedback for PO and SWAT submissions and programs. We, all the members, are the engine and fuel of this detachment. And you will keep finding there is a great amount of info, knowledge and good attitude in us all that will help you make better more informed decisions.

2. Be fair to all the same.

3. Look for help and council if you need it. It can come from anyone or from everyone. We are much stronger together than standing alone.

Congrats on your designation!!!

Now lets go chase some Jawas and burn a few farmers here and there.

Saludos y felicidades mi buen amigo.

Juan

A little late to the party, but had a super busy few weeks at work.

So, wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS Mike.

We have talked long about what this job is and what important factor it is to the growth, development and success of the detachment, therefore, how big the responsibility is. And I am 100% sure that you are the right man for the job. Your ideas, push and commitment to the detachment and to the high standards of this community, and to the open and helpful attitude we have come to accept as part of our DNA is outstanding... I am confident that you will do a great job and will take us even further.

A big congrats from here bro.

If I can be of any help, just let me know.

There are Three things I want leave for your consideration, 3 simple rules that helped me out through my time as Deployment Officer:

1. Listen to the troopers, all of them: newbies, experts, submitting, learning or giving feedback for PO and SWAT submissions and programs. We, all the members, are the engine and fuel of this detachment. And you will keep finding there is a great amount of info, knowledge and good attitude in us all that will help you make better more informed decisions.

2. Be fair to all the same.

3. Look for help and council if you need it. It can come from anyone or from everyone. We are much stronger together than standing alone.

Congrats on your designation!!!

Now lets go chase some Jawas and burn a few farmers here and there.

Saludos y felicidades mi buen amigo.

Juan

AMEN TO THAT BRO ! :peace: .....WE ARE ALL AS ONE ! .....GOD BLESS YOU ALL,AND, LONG LIVE MEPD ! :salute::td:

Prayers and support, Brother! No worries. Stay strong and try hang in there! Your boy should and will be with you soon! :td::yes:

Thanks bro, i will be there for my son all the way, and as long as i´m here on this crazy planet :thumbsup: