*DONE* TD-5631 Requesting Deployment

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris,

Awesome news mate.

You need to post here http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showforum=12 and show us all the parts of your armour and that they comply with the CRL.

1 » Review the MEPD requirements on the CRL.

2 » Create a new post with the title format: "TD-XXXX Requesting Deployment"

3 » Include the following » 1» Your Name 2» Your 501st TD ID # 3» Your MEPD forum name 4» Your Garrison

4 » Upload high-resolution photos of front, back & both sides of yourself in full armor as well as detail photos displaying compliance with all CRL items.

5 » When in doubt, look at previous successfully deployed threads, or simply ask! It's what we're here for.

Look forward to it.

Nick

Helmet:

Posted Image

Green lenses:

Posted Image

Move Along Backpack made by Quartermaster:

Posted Image

Canvass Shoulder Straps:

Posted Image

Flexible Hand Guards:

Posted Image

ATA Abs Kit, Front View with Pack and Canvass Shoulder Pouch:

Posted Image

Right Side

Posted Image

Left Side:

Posted Image

Back Without Pack:

Posted Image

E-11:

Posted Image

T-21:

Posted Image

Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

Really good build Chris. Yes if we can see closups of your belt, side rivets etc. Plus can you show the E-11 on its own and the D-ring at the back please.

The only observation I would have is that your pack exhaust port is just a bit too long. It shouldnt go above the top of the mushroom cap next to it.

Nick

Nice rig there, Troop! To echo Nick, the only thing that stands out off the bat is the length of the exhaust port, but that can be modded later if and when you choose to go SWAT. Otherwise, the pack is fine for standard Officer deployment. Excellent attention to details and the weathering is definitely up to snuff.

If you can, we'll need to see the D-Ring detail on your blaster and a close up of your belt edges as noted earlier, as well. Lastly, your right knee ammo belt position may need to be fixed. It looks riveted in the wrong position. Also, a slight adjustment of your left thigh so it doesn't ride up against the top of the sniper plate. Or you can just simply pull the left shin up a bit for the pics. :thumbsup:

Juan has final say on your gear, but great job and hope to see you in the precinct soon, Brother. Good luck! :td::salute:

Thanks guys. i do want to go SWAT for the move along trooper so the comments are greatly appreciated.

I will get the following photos tonight:

1. the rivets on the side of the ab plate

2. D-Ring on the E-11

3. 45 degree angle on the belt

These things have already been done.

I will also get pics of the ammo strap to confirm that it is or isn't attached correctly. Where should it be?

I will also look into fixing the exhaust port.

Thanks for the help guys!

LOOKS GOOD!!

Not sure if this affects police officer deployment, but it looks like your thigh ammo belt is attached at the bottom mid section. i believe it should be attached from the top rear corners.

good luck.

LOOKS GOOD!!

Not sure if this affects police officer deployment, but it looks like your thigh ammo belt is attached at the bottom mid section. i believe it should be attached from the top rear corners.

good luck.

Yep was just going to say that myself. It's a common thing people seem to do with their knee ammo packs.

Nick

Hey Gordon, I agree about weathering the weapons but I cant bring myself to dirty up the T-21. It is a work or art. But I guess it will look better broken in.

Here are the updated/additional pics:

D-Ring on the E-11:

Posted Image

Posted Image

left side of the belt:

Posted Image

Posted Image

right side of the belt:

Posted Image

Posted Image

left side rivets:

Posted Image

Posted Image

2 male snaps on back of crotch area:

Posted Image

Here is the updated pics on the ammo pack. Is the the correct location?

right thigh, left side ammo pack:

Posted Image

Posted Image

right thigh, right side ammo pack:

Posted Image

Posted Image

If this is the right location I will fill in the hole with some epoxy putty, sand it smooth and level and paint/weather it. That is unless someone has any better suggestions on how to fix this. Let me know and thanks for the help.

OK. Since I am the builder of the pack that Chris is using for deployment, let me just point out two things.

1. The pack is 100% acceptable for Police Officer Deployment.

2. Really? The exhaust port is too high? Come on guys. I know you want to be sticklers for accuracy, but if that's the case, then how was this pack acceptable for SWAT...

Posted Image

There are obvious accuracy issues here and they were overlooked.

My point is, if we are gonna be sticklers for all the little things, then there better be some consistancy with it.

To Chris, if the length on your exhaust port tube is a problem when the time comes for SWAT Deployment, or if you are just not happy with it, I will make it good. Even if I have to drive up to you to make it right. Just say the word. I stand 100% behind anything I build.