Anthony "Move along, move along" Forrest

The Dirty Trooper

I was going to say, I think this is already underway with the rs boys. Shame really as we could have been all over this.

Well maybe we still can with making sure it's upto SWAT spec and maybe helping with the other items.

I'll get in touch and find out.

Nick

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... and, Jeremy is a UKG member too! :thumbsup: .....he did his first "costumed" troop with us- as Boba Fett ,at the NSC a couple of years ago ! i knew in advance,and was prepared for the reception he got in our changing room,when he removed his lid too !!! .....the original trilogy guys like jeremy, paul blake,Anthony Forrest,Dave Prowse,Kenny Baker,Rusty,Warwick,garrick Pam Rose etc: are such awesome,down to eart guys ! .........love it ! :yes: ,

...and, Ruggero........ i am glad you were next to Anthony bro! :thumbsup: ....i was scout on sunday,then crewed for a tk buddy who kept sitting down !!!!!! ...i saw both Anthony ,and Jeremy leave the event,putting their coats on,and my "re-con scout instinct told me they were heading to the UKG parade ! .....we followed,but the crowd (and my "sitting down tk buddy" prevented me from getting a good picture ! :td:

Not to blow in my own trumpets but...at the parade Jeremy Bulloch and Anthony Forrest popped out beside me... :sweat:

I couldn't ask for more!!!

Posted Image

It's been a pleasure met you guys at the Mem in Birmingham :salute:

Freaking cool shot, those older actors from the old saga are just too cool, and still going strong. Love it :thumbsup:

... and, Jeremy is a UKG member too! :thumbsup: .....he did his first "costumed" troop with us- as Boba Fett ,at the NSC a couple of years ago ! i knew in advance,and was prepared for the reception he got in our changing room,when he removed his lid too !!! .....the original trilogy guys like jeremy, paul blake,Anthony Forrest,Dave Prowse,Kenny Baker,Rusty,Warwick,garrick Pam Rose etc: are such awesome,down to eart guys ! .........love it ! :yes: ,

And here was the moment!

Was awesome meeting Anthony on my first SWAT troop, Also got to see a few of my SWAT brothers too! Dave, Dirty trooper, phil then Smally after the troop

Great to see you inglorious sorry I didn't catch up with you dekitted had a few microphone problems it ended up in my eye haha

Great to meet you P3laton3 we had a great squad see ya next time!

Cheers Smally!

Anthony congratulated me! Nobody else mentioned it but the weekend was abit manic and rushed.

Would have been great to have had you in the squad!

Was great catching up with you after the troop bro & looking forward to trooping with you in Spring :)

Not to let the cat out of the bag more than it already is, but Rob and Simon from RS contacted me about 8 weeks ago about this project for AF.

I was commisioned to build 2 SWAT level Move Along packs or them. They already have the 1st one in hand and it will be given to AF along with his RS armor. Can't wait to see him wearing a Quartermaster Pack.

Not to let the cat out of the bag more than it already is, but Rob and Simon from RS contacted me about 8 weeks ago about this project for AF.

I was commisioned to build 2 SWAT level Move Along packs or them. They already have the 1st one in hand and it will be given to AF along with his RS armor. Can't wait to see him wearing a Quartermaster Pack.

Awesome,John. Your packs are top notch.