Anthony "Move along, move along" Forrest

The Dirty Trooper

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I hate to throw fire on the handplates thing too much but I have done a bit of digging whilst creating my Sandtrooper reference website and I have discovered this:

Please see here http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=9923&hl=%2Bmove+%2Balong+%2Bplates so that we dont have too many threads on this one topic.

Nick

Not to blow in my own trumpets but...at the parade Jeremy Bulloch and Anthony Forrest popped out beside me... :sweat:

I couldn't ask for more!!!

Posted Image

It's been a pleasure met you guys at the Mem in Birmingham :salute:

You lucky dog! ;)

Ok looking towards 2013 and wondering whether we should start an MEPD push to create a set of armour for Anthony Forrest with a view to getting him deployed as a MEPD SWAT officer. What a statement that would be for the group.

We could ask for donations and work together to put it together. Then present him the suit at an event. If he then doesn't want to keep it we could auction it off.

What do you think. I'd certainly be up for it and would help in any way I could.

Nick

hey Nick.......will the weathering look be 76' though? ...i would be honoured to weather/gaffa tape it for him buddy! ...Anthony is a really good friend of mine,and a big inspiration,and refference for my 76' stuff ! ....so,i'm up for that duders if R.S are cool with it ! :salute:

Absolutely awesome picture, man......lol

But as far as I know Jeremy is a 501st legion member...it still only lacks Anthony :teehee::peace:

....and as what ... clearly, a Sandtrooper :sweat::td:

LOL!!!

Hehehehe, I was the stone of contention :P

...otherweise that's a great idea.

What's about with a TM armour include a RS lid?!?!...that's for me an awesome combo.

Well reading the news story it already seems like they have started and measured him up while at Memorabilia this past weekend. I wonder if they have plans for the other parts yet.

I'll find out and let you all know.

Nick

Ok..I've just read it....cool action of RS.

Ok looking towards 2013 and wondering whether we should start an MEPD push to create a set of armour for Anthony Forrest with a view to getting him deployed as a MEPD SWAT officer. What a statement that would be for the group.

We could ask for donations and work together to put it together. Then present him the suit at an event. If he then doesn't want to keep it we could auction it off.

What do you think. I'd certainly be up for it and would help in any way I could.

Nick

trust me Nick....Anthony Will want to keep it bro! ....