noticed something strange on cantina sergeant

inglorious trooper

thanks for the conformation on this everyone! :yes:

sooooo,im actually doing the cantina sergeant,at the moment i have my helmet weathered as davin

which il use to request p.o. status,but then im hoping to go for S.W.A.T.!

does this mean il be doing some mods then,what do you think juan? :thumbsup:

Have never seen that before.

And yes, it looks like not only one of the ears, but both of them.

Here it is in other shots.

post-1761-0-80458500-1352147141_thumb.pn

post-1761-0-20332200-1352147143_thumb.pn

post-1761-0-05665000-1352147144_thumb.pn

post-1761-0-14548300-1352147146_thumb.pn

post-1761-0-90823900-1352147147_thumb.pn

post-1761-0-11749800-1352147149_thumb.pn

post-1761-0-04703400-1352147151_thumb.pn

Saludos.

Lazy LFL workers... hey you need to finish the ear before you take a break, phew no way, no body will never notice it any way :teehee:

thanks for the conformation on this everyone! :yes:

sooooo,im actually doing the cantina sergeant,at the moment i have my helmet weathered as davin

which il use to request p.o. status,but then im hoping to go for S.W.A.T.!

does this mean il be doing some mods then,what do you think juan? :thumbsup:

Interesting.

I have never seen this until now so I actually curious about how a finished helmet would look like this...

I say, go for the unpainted ears in sake of accuracy and the SWAT program, but you might want to evaluate to paint them gray or maybe have a spare bucket for troops. Since no doubt that is a mistake, not an intended detail.

Maybe we can have a discussion about this... and see what others think. Rick, and the rest of the Staff and SWAT troopers what's your opinion?

Saludos

Interesting.

I have never seen this until now so I actually curious about how a finished helmet would look like this...

I say, go for the unpainted ears in sake of accuracy and the SWAT program, but you might want to evaluate to paint them gray or maybe have a spare bucket for troops. Since no doubt that is a mistake, not an intended detail.

Maybe we can have a discussion about this... and see what others think. Rick, and the rest of the Staff and SWAT troopers what's your opinion?

Saludos

I say "if its on screen then it can/should be SWAT" after all, SWAT is about how it appears on screen.

I feel the same about this as I feel about the Move Along hand guard which if I can only remember how I feel about it, I'd write it down here :-p

My 2 pennies/cents is if we go through the trouble of trying to be über accurate and spot these things, and MEPD staff agrees to the find, then it should be SWAT allowable. But the person going for this particular character build should always keep in mind their own Garrison's clearance/trooping requirements.

..but I'm neither staff or SWAT. Just a guy with an iPad watching America on election night :-)

I think we should definitely require anything visible on screen to be incorporated into our SWAT builds. If something new is discovered then that will be used going forward. I also would recommend troopers previously approved for SWAT relating to that character make the change. This way it will keep us consistent and gives us another fun tweak to our build. However, I would also recommend that any major changes be reviewed with your garrison to ensure the gear remains 501st approved. Keep in mind, SWAT is a badge of achievement and may or may not line up with leigion requirements.