We need pics!

SethB6025

TK-607 - That photo is awesome! What program did you use to create/render that 'trooper?

thx I used 3dsmax for rendering and photoshop for color correction and compositing.

But I have to confess that this 3d model is not entirely my own creation. I used a 3d model from Oliver Couston as reference and modified it heavily.

(http://scifi3d.theforce.net/author_details.asp?key=26)

I modeled a new, more authentic helmet from scratch, made a backpack, a lewis gun (pictures following), ammo pouches, sniper knee plate, new ab plate, pauldron and tweaked the whole lightning and the materials/textures to meet current MEPD standards...

Cheers,

TK-607

There is a picture of me in full armor doing pushups and some officers with their feet on my back in the "off duty" slide show of the main 501st site. I dont know who took it, and I dont know how to post it here but I think if you could get a hold of it it would be a great pic to use.

Here's some youve probably seen before.

The last one was taken this past Sat in Sarasota, we did a 5K walk for juvenile diabetes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Later