5 New Pouch Styles What Do You Think

I made 5 new samples. I made all three Spanish pouches a Roadblock pouch and the shoulder pouch.

These are made with a thin leather just to show a sample. I need to make sure my patterns are right before I use the real leather these will be made of.

Take a look at the pics and please give me all the input you can so I can make great SWAT approved pouches.

The real pouches will be made with 1/8 inch leather or 3mm its the same. The real vintage pouches are made of this thickness. I just made thin samples to make sure the pattern is fine.

Here are pics:

This is the canvas shoulder pouch

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is the roadblock pouch

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is the small Spanish pouch

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is the medium Spanish pouch

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is the large Spanish pouch

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This all of them

Posted Image

Like i said. The pouches will be made out of thicker leather. I just wanted everyone to see samples to make sure the design and mt patterns are good.

Let me know. Thanks.

REALLY COOL!!!

Where can I sign up for 1 medium Spanish pouch??

I am assuming this wont have the inside divisions for ammo clips, so that they will make a nice "trooper purse" for keys and cell phones, is that right?

The one thing I see on the roadblock pouch, is that the straps going to the belt on the back should be longer so that they stand out the top of the pouch:

post-1761-0-18043000-1351807334_thumb.pn

Saludos

Thanks guys. @ Juan I see what you mean on the strap. It will be corrected. Thanks.Here are some pics of the flaps open so yes Juan you will be able to carry things in the pouch. I start production on Monday so if you want pouches let me know and I will make them for you at the same time.

Here are pics

Medium pouch open

Posted Image

Roadblock open Rags are just for looks

Posted Image

Large pouch open

Posted Image

small pouch open

Posted Image

Hope this helps. I am taking orders so let me know.

Next week I will post pics of the real thick leather pouches.

You got it. I will create a for sale section next week when i have the pouches finished with the right leather. For now this is perfect. Post here which pouch you want and I will add it to the list. Construction will start Monday and I will keep you up to date. I plan on making several of each to have on hand so people do not wait long. Just give me a few days to get the first batch done then there should be very little wait if any. Thanks.

Thanks Rolf. That's my goal. I want to be able to have a place where troopers can go and get the little details they need to get deployed and grow the ranks. Next week I will have a sample of the boots I am going to do.

• 3 months later...