Who makes an accurate detail panel for the mortar tube?

Darth Voorhees

So, who makes these now? I know Jesse used to have the most accurate ones ive seen, but he stopped making stuff. I have a TE2 one but i know its not right. Anyone doing them? Not sure if ATA is correct i cant remember for the life of me lol. How about RS props?

I was thinking TM or someone in the UKG haha.

Rick, i saw all of Jesse's threads for making thermal det. and clips n such say he is no longer making anything to spend more time with his family. He was my first go-to for this part as i know its dead on.

Ya know he took all the pics off of his threads for them. I'll check, but i dont think i have a pic.

Man, i really need to get off my butt and finish setting up this lil half-assed vac-table. Id love to make some small stuff for the community.

The small stuff is easy. Once you start branching out into the larger stuff is when it gets difficult and discouraging.

heh yea, but i dont get discouraged, i just try harder. Ive made plenty of non-vac formed stuff thats not easy. However, i dont plan on making anything big with it unless i build/get a bigger better machjne. But i have too much going on, i doubt i'll be making any large parts any time soon lol