Updated SWAT Officers gallery

iconoclasta_88

Just to let everyone know that we have a new SWAT officers profile and all (almost all) profile pictures have been updated.

The look is now more fierce and cool, representing what we think the SWAT status should be.

Take a look and enjoy!

I want to publicly Thank our Command Staff for the work behind this, and specially Sandman Tigui, nick.black for working out the photoshop magic for us!

Now, lets get more SWAT deployments!!!

Saludos

Very cool Indeed. The only thing I wish could have happened was to have the troopers listed in order of approval. It was a huge undertaking for all of us, and that would have been something nice to see.

Not meaning to complain, think they are great. Just an observation.

Very cool Indeed. The only thing I wish could have happened was to have the troopers listed in order of approval. It was a huge undertaking for all of us, and that would have been something nice to see.

Not meaning to complain, think they are great. Just an observation.

Sounds right!

I will try to get this done, although I have no idea of how to do it.

Give me a few days.

Saludos.

been waiting to see a page like that!

great job guys! :yes:

as said before,would be great to see them in order of deployment and even with the dates underneath!

not trying to tell you how to do your job at all,just a thought!

cant wait to soon be added to this list,it would make 2013 very special for me!!! :thumbsup:

well done to everyone on this page already,M.E.P.D. ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! :td:

Seriously guys, thanks sooo much for doing these for us. It makes us swat guys feel even more elite. The results are simply stunning! Well done ;)

The only thing I wish could have happened was to have the troopers listed in order of approval.

That's a good idea Jay. I'd like to see that also! At work Im a Police authorised firearms officer in our tactical firearms unit (like the US Swat) and we have a big wooden board with the officers names on. They are in order of joining the unit..... Just seems like a great idea. :)