*TE vac forming video?

Smally

Hey troops,

A few years back I had a video saved on my PC via youtube of *TE vac forming a helmet.

It basically showed Matt in his kitchen next to his oven!

Does anyone have a link please or could even tell me where to find it?

Cheers

Nothing yet, its the one where he heat up the plastic in the oven and use a primitive vac machine, pulling ROTJ stormtrooper suits.

We also see a lot of them in the background sofa all over the living room...

Keep searching :thumbsup:

I do remember that video.

It came out a bit after he was banned from most forums and I thinkt it was said that he sold his molds and was retired. Then that video came out showing him vacuuforming new armor and then some people started to buy armor from him again. Is that right?

There was a thread in the forum and also over the FISD, but I cant find either, or the video on the net.

Ill keep looking for it.

Saludos.

I do remember that video.

It came out a bit after he was banned from most forums and I thinkt it was said that he sold his molds and was retired. Then that video came out showing him vacuuforming new armor and then some people started to buy armor from him again. Is that right?

Yeah that's the one dude. It upset a lot of people as he came out of retirement (again) after selling his 'last' moulds.... Yawn.

Still, a great vid to watch. Lets keep up the search bros!

Yeah that's the one dude. It upset a lot of people as he came out of retirement (again) after selling his 'last' moulds.... Yawn.

Still, a great vid to watch. Lets keep up the search bros!

Copy that all the way :thumbsup:

Looks like it has been pulled from Youtube.

While it was interesting to watch, it was definitely NOT the way to pull armour! Kitchen ovens and coke cans? Oh my :wacko:

Ha ha copy that all the way, and lets make a cake and eat it right after :sick::yucky::woot: