I think some of you guys would like this

rottie

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks xo....mean a lot comming from you...now if only roff would say nice job walt...my travels to the dark side would be compleat......for the people asked about age and size...I have a 9 year old over and it just fits him and he said he's a taller guy....we shall see

Looking really good.

My daughter is just 1 year 8 months now, but she already loves Stormtroopers. She calls them "Papá con guantes" which means "Dad with gloves". :)

If she still loves them as much when she is around 6, I will build her a small TD armor no doubt!

So seeing this is really inspiring!

Great project and looking awesome already!

Good luck and keep us posted!

Saludos

WOW!!!!!! Juan talked to me!!!!!!this is great.....i think i may have a set of hand plates for her...the first set i made came out way to small...its the one peice i did with out mesuring...so there really small....when i can i will make you a set and send them to ya free of charge..or i will just add it to dirtyboys bill...and sorry guys a lot of the pics got moved ..so here thay are againhttp://s1052.photobucket.com/albums/s455/waltspics501/molds/

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...