I think some of you guys would like this

rottie

so as most of you are 501st and members over at white armor...i am going to let you in on something i have been working on for a time.....kids sandtrooper armor.... i am at the point that my vacutable is being build, heating elements are on there way and plactic is easy to get...the hard part is.......... the molds

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have redone the face plate many times...why is this underlined? there fixed....ya the face plate i have redone like 25 times the armor is going to fit kids 4 to 6 or 7 i have left the theings long where i can so they can be trimmed and the lower cod i am making so we can put longer lower peices in as the kid grows...let me know what you guys think

walt

Keep up the great work Walt!

the face plate i have redone like 25 times

I know the feeling. I am resculpting all my Sons moulds and have spent countless hours on the face plate alone. The good news is that I am done with the helmet and ready to form it this week. I will post photos in my own thread http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=1677&view=findpost&p=17733&hl=%2Bkids+%2Barmor You will be stunned!

Let me know if you need any help with anything Walt :)

Keep up the great work Walt!

I know the feeling. I am resculpting all my Sons moulds and have spent countless hours on the face plate alone. The good news is that I am done with the helmet and ready to form it this week. I will post photos in my own thread http://forum.mepd.ne...hl=+kids +armor You will be stunned!

Let me know if you need any help with anything Walt :)

...and i will take one

This is coming together really nice Walt. I'm looking forward to its completion and the packs for the little ones are going to be SICK!!!

.....my kids keep asking.....when is dirtyboy gonna make our packs...little tear in their eyes,,,i just say i dont know boys......hopefully some day he will.....letsd make em happy!!!!

.....my kids keep asking.....when is dirtyboy gonna make our packs...little tear in their eyes,,,i just say i dont know boys......hopefully some day he will.....letsd make em happy!!!!

Now who can resist that type of request. I've started to scout some parts. Tell them "have no fear....it shall be done" :)

I am making them for a kid that's about 6 to 7 years old and able to trim down...I used my oldest son freddie who is 6 and made it a touch bigger for him....I did not make any return edges so you can cut to fit and what I was goint to do for the edges is white fome tape for 2 reasons...1 return edge and 2 a little more confortable for both my guys

I have left room for trimming.....what's the kids stats...I will tell you if it will fit...if not...the plan is to make them right up to full size........and my final one......is going to be a sumari trooper...just for fun...gonna only make a few..cus I am goung to use real sumari stuff...well reproduction....I have my mother inlaw:-) in japan so that stuff is dirt cheap there

And oh ya don't tell dirtyboy....he will get mad at me for slacking off on the kids armor......I just finished a kid size dlt19 and the jawas are running around with in yelling I gonna blast you bucket head!......thear mother must be proud

• 4 weeks later...

So...I did not like that face plate.....trash...pics of new one soon......dirty boy is hasling me to do work on his pink jeep first...I am like...dude I am trying to get this done for the kids....he's like...dame kids...I want my pink jeep lowered.....lol dirty