I made a pack

TD1009

After collecting various inaccurate parts for ages I broke down and built a litter pan pack, took about 4 hours including all the painting - it's not finished but will tide me over until an accurate one re-surfaces... Best picture I have of it below, I'm the one in the front with the white pauldron. The bottom bottle had already fallen off when I sat down with the pack on - the pack is so light I forgot it was there -

Posted Image

More pictures added below - need to get deployed!

i agree! that looks pretty FREAKIN' good for bust a bunch of spare parts! i wish i had your talent. definitely looks nice! i would even say you could sell that on ebay once you got your new accurate verison. Might make a buck on those various inaccurate parts built out of a litter pan pack!

Thanks! I better get the proper pictures posted so the praise can be properly directed! Trust me, no talent on this one just a desire to troop with my shoulder pouch and not have Guns yell at me!

Guns, for you mate!

I took some pictures this afternoon -

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I used litter pans, 2 bowls from a little kids tea set, some random plastic boxes, 1 drink bottle, 1 wipes canister, some 4" drain, a 4" PVC cap, Alvin ice tube, a vintage tupperware cap (the most valuble and accurate thing on it,) a drain strainer and a cut down Alice frame. Matt black spray paint, grey spray paint, plastic ties, hot glue, rivets and screws.

It was very fun to throw together and it really makes me itch to get on and both improve this one and start an authentic one when the parts are available. This one needs more parts and the current parts moved into place or resized, a more accurtate radio (I'm already building one out of styrene,) weathering and the bottom most canister. Plenty left to do.

Ross, TD-8733 and Mike TD-1536 and all the MEPD were a huge help and great inspiration. THANKS!!

That part left to right is a (pink) toy tea set bowl, a section of 4" drainage pipe, and a 4" PVC cap. I plan to cut the PVC cap down so the ribbed section will be capped with just the top dome section. Inside the ribbed drainage section is a 3"to2" PVC adapter that provided to correct diameter to the end to attach the toy bowl.