*REVIEW IN PROGRESS*TD-4785 requesting for deployment

Looking good Johnnie!

Overall it looks like you are very close to target. Just a few upgrades and you will be done!

For what I can see on my phone, you should consider doing these mods to meet police officer requirements:

-there are 5 teeth on each side of the frown, will need to check if this is acceptable since the standard is 4.

-your shoulder straps are black whine we normally require them to be white canvas or preferably white elastic.

-Your syphon is a bit off, I would advice to get or make a new more accurate one. You could check with Gordon, member here on the forum, most of us uses his syphon cause is the closets ti the original available.

- will need to have a closer review on the radio. Pic is a bit small ATM.

That is it from here, but will try to give you a deeper review tomorrow from my comp.

If you have any question or need anything, let me know.

Saludos

Juan

Thank you for the fast reply.

Here´s the pictures from the movie that we used for the backpack http://www.looksirdroids.com/davin_backpack.htm

I will change the shoulderstraps for white ones asap.

Let me know your judgement with the bucket. It´s +10yrs old and the teeth has been like that eversince it was first made. I´ve only add up the fans inside the bucket. But let me know! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, you can get the syphon from Gordon. He is a moderator here and has the link to his for sale thread on his signature banner. Or you can look for the therad in the on going project orders section.

Also, you could try to find in it a local store, it is a vintage English WC syphon or something... or build one yourself, just remember it needs to be accurate.

Get that done, the straps, and take pictures of your radio...

About the bucket, it looks right, but I am trying to find a reference to a bucket with 5 teeth cut out but cant find it. I do remember it and I am pretty sure it exists. I only cant remember if it is TK r TD.

What I have found out is that the Look sir Droids only has three teeth cut out on the right hand side, and four on the left. Weird I dont remember knowing this. **** coffee, it is playing games with my mind.

Saludos.

Hey Johnnie, if you are looking to do some upgrades on the pack, here is a link of the actual Stow n Go container used for that pack.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Tupperware-Stow-N-Go-Container-/290766763014?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b30cb406

You can usually find them for sale on Ebay.

If you are gonna upgrade the radio, Mike at TrooperBay.com sells a nice vac formed replica faceplate. Dirty Boy also has a real nice radio.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello guys! It´s been a quite a while! I´m the very same person as TD-4785. Little after these posts of mine, I became a country rep of Nordic Garrison Finland and I got my hands full. Yet, I was also elected to our PRO in NG so double duty in the council has really kept me going. But, I do have a progress on this. I have updated my helmet and sealed the teeth, which were one pair more than there should be and also changed the shoulder straps from black to white ones. I will upload the pictures today to see the changes. Only thing with the backpack still remains, that syphon. But I will post the links as soon as I get them uploaded.

Great to see you are back Johnnie!

And even beter you are still working towards your deployment.

Post pictures and get the rest of the mods and upgrades done, we need to have all available TDs ready and deployed cause there are tons of Moisture Farms awaiting to be burned down.

Saludos.

Yes sir! Here are the ones that was "wrong" last time

Helmet left side, fixed : Posted Image

Helmet right side, fixed : Posted Image

Straps, white & dirty, fixed : Posted Image

Posted Image

Armour overall, in this pic, teeth unfixed yet Posted Image

The buttons are for shoulder bells. i do have another ones with out those buttons, but during the troop, those with the buttons just works a heck of a lot better. All the pictures that I have sent before are the same, except these fixes.

Thank you. I´m sorry it took so long but I had to re-priorisize things since I got elected as PR Officer & Country Rep. But I hope it would be enough done to get the "membership". :woot:

So Johnnie, I guess you are already a 501st member and a Sandtrooper too, with TD id number.

Just post it and we will grant you the Sandtrooper access, and also, you are already a member.

With your upgrades, you will soon be a Deployed Officer, but that is not membership but a badge.

Let us know so we can set you up!

Saludos.

Juan

Thank you guys. Should I link up the pictures again to be reviewed? I would like to know if there´s anything more that I need to take care of for getting deployed coz this time, I want to get this done :thumbsup:

Thank you. :) I do whatever I must to get (FINALLY!!!) deployed :woot: It has been taken too long already but like I said it above, I got duties to do and got carried away with other costumes as well :whistling: I also made "Old Ben" for the RL side. Some asks me that why did I choose to do that and the reply is simple, I can use the same lines as Sandtrooper :thumbsup: -jk

But yeah, back to the subject..

What I´ve been aiming for is to get the costume done and deployed. If you can see the stuff on it what should be redo, which is in a way of deploying, please let me know and I get right on it :)

Hi, Johnnie! Welcome and thanks for submitting your application for Officer Status.

I will start my review later today and will note if you need any mods.

Stand by... :td: