pics of fans collections!

ive just moved into my new flat that although im not single are for reasons

very lucky enough to have to myself!

ive been thinking of kitting out a room dedicated to pure star wars!

you know what its like when people show pics of there armour etc..but

you find yourself also looking at there other stuff in the background to see

what other cool stuff theyve got!!lol

well im asking anyone if they would be kind enough to give me some ideas,and obviously show off there collections for myself and the rest of the M.E.P.D. to drooool over,any collections small or large,lets start a proud collection fest!!!!!

thanks in advance to anyone that posts pics!

M.E.P.D. :td: ROCKS

i.t :thumbsup:

Nice, im with you guys, all my star wars collection is in storage, cant wait to have a big enough place to display everything.

trav im with your buddy, i keep everything in the box's. except for a few.

I kept them in packages a few years ago. Then I realized they were taking too much space and that they would actually never have any real value.

So, from that moment on, I opened most of my figures, with the idea of setting them in dioramas or something. Never did anyway.

So, I have around 30 figures in packs. Mostly from AOTC and ROTS. Then about 10 or 20 from the vintage collection. Mostly variations of the TD or TK figure. And then around 100 open. From those about 20 are from the precuels, and the rest are just different troopers and Imperial officers. I am building a real Empire!!! Have so far like 13 TDs, about 10 TKs, TSs, TBs, officers, The Emperor and Vader. All open and ready to be displayed in a Death Star diorama I will build someday when I retire! LOL!!

Also, most of my ships are open.

Saludos.

i have about 30 vintage figures left and a few ships,i had a really nice collection including a slave 1 with the original.E.S.B. box.

i very reluctantly sold all most all of my collection to get a deposit on my first flat! :verymad:

i recently started collecting anything tatooine for the idea of making a litle homage.

my main thing is to make some sort of special glass cabinet to show of my 7 full size helmets!!

Zon your room is awesome the window and the wall look amazing like that i wanted to do something like that in my SW room any how this what I have started so far in my SW Media Room enjoy.

http://photobucket.com/Dozer105

this was all done at various times will update frequently as i finish putting more art and figure displays together

Thanks. The window piece was actually pretty easy. Some plywood, a jigsaw, and some patience is all you really need. The wall panels were a little more complicated because they are actually boxes that have fabric on them that I had planned on lighting from the inside. I've tried four or five different types of lights and haven't found one that I'm happy with. So they are technically still a work in progress. Luckily I like the way they look even without the lights.

great collection Glenn, I like the Sand Troopers I have been trying to get one for mine and that Tie Fighter helmet too some day i will have one. nice touch with the trooper with the beret did those figures come with the stands or was that something you made ? its a great idea mine are just glued to the shelves so they won't fall down.