my lewis

if you are going to ask what i did for the cooling rings i will tell ya after 15 people say ...wow....now i cant take all the creit you guys at MEPD have great pics...and the guy selling them....i cant say enough about how great your work is and i will steal dirty boys and replace it with a broom stick and hope he cant tell

And I just finished the stock and handel...if you see it I did a base with a mucky green ant tonight I did a brown with a trimmed brush..waited about 2 min the did the dab and twist with a papertowel...kind of like pandatroopers way with weathering.....btw...that guy sucks he is so good:-P

Yes!!!...slavefive made one that has a d ring in the front...I jumped on it....it looked so cool....go look at the pics from when he was selling it...it looks really hot...so I got it....now all I want to do is do the wrap at the front....having a hard time trying to find the correct sling....have time due to the fact the RS Props showed up :-) and we are goint to make that beautif armor DIRTY..!

I don't know if anyone asked.....how heavey is yours....I did a con troop today with the HF and my arms are killing me.......it does draw the crouds for sure.....buy the way...put one aside for me I will probly be selling my TD with the T21 and will need a new one...but first what's the weight