*DONE* TD-8966 requesting deployment.

Hey Tye, how are you bro...

I am really sorry for the confussion here, but it seems that we are talking aboutvtwo different parts here:

The mortar tube+radar dish on the syphon and ammo shells side and

The pipe pn the radio and filter side.

The mortar tube and radar dish is required for both police officer and swat since it appears in all packs, and the CRL requires "strict accuracy".

The side pipe is not required for police officer and only required in certain versions for swat.

Posted Image

Sorry for any trouble this may cause bro.. I blame myself for not being clear enough. Please, if I can do anything to help, let me know...

Please, dont be discouraged by this, at the end your TD will look better with all the parts and thiat is the goa, of the program and the detachment. To help you be the best TD you can.

Saludos.

Juan

• 2 weeks later...

Tye's armor looks killer, hurry up and deploy 'em or I'm holding the next run of merch hostage. :pirate: LOL Tye, I think you have to invite specific emails to the dropbox for them to see it. Maybe they can see it already.

I'm happy to host whatever pictures if you need me to post them. I just want you to get deployed. Soon.

?? Wow, very nice but Juan is right! Get that tube on trooper! And let's get you deployed. Rick has the parts, and I have the pipe if you can't find it. I can get it at hardware store for yaaa. Just need caps, dish, and panel.

Thanks Trooper 1 but the pipe and strap are on. Looks great and photos are posted. Just waiting for Juan to see them. I love the support man. Everyone has offered to help! Rick actually sent me the radar dish for free!!! I already had the rest and threw it togeather quick making sure the pipe was 29" long and using the right bolt to secure the dish and putting it at the right angle was all I needed to do so. The strap on the T-21 is an actual WWII strap from a Lewis light machine gun!

Thank you for the offer Trooper1. That's awesome.

Really Sorry Tye,

Tried to download your pictures but they are either unavailable for me in dropbox or the link isn't working or I am doing something wrong.

Is there a way you could post directly here, or maybe use some service like photobucket and copy the link or album here.

Sorry mate!

Saludos.

I posted 2 of the gun directly on earlier in the thread. I just did the best 2 of the pack. The server just won't let me do more kb's than that. I'll try through Photobucket when I get to my computer if these aren't enough.

Awesome bro!

I think that is it...

So, without further word, congratulations, you are now officially deployed as a MEPD Police Officer.

This is your link.

Pls send me the picture you want for your profile.

And a suggestion although it is not actually needed it would make your TD better, is to putthe front end of your BFG strap around the barrel and not into a bracket, like this:

post-1761-0-18635700-1349449764_thumb.jp

Congrats!!!

Now come join us, we are having a big Bantha BBQ!

Saludos.

Juan