*DONE* TD-8966 requesting deployment.

Tye, do you have any pics with the mortar tube on the right side of the pack? I noticed that you did not have one attached. Your armor looks good so far and it appears that you are on the right track. Put some slings on that T-21, Trooper! :td::thumbsup:

No, this version of pack doesn't come with the mortar tube. It's a version 3, i believe, from Dirty Boy. I have the actual WW II sling I was looking for or going to build the sling mounts.

Thank you sir.

So he doesn't have to have the mortar tube on this one for Deployment as an Officer.

Rick, does he need the "lab tube" (different than the mortar tube) for SWAT?

Does that pack have it?

So he doesn't have to have the mortar tube on this one for Deployment as an Officer.

Does that pack have it?

Yes, the mortar tube and lab pipe will be required for SWAT

Does that pack have it?

Hey boss, cool to see you!

And yes, no need for deployment, would for SWAT.

Saludos.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Tye,

Any updates on that Mortar, radar and straps?

Saludos.

Hey brother,

I thought the mortar tube wasn't necassary for deployment. I can put one if it is. I don't know what you mean about radar and I've put a strap on my T-21. I'll post that pic somehow, I'm having trouble downloading it for some reason.

Please let me know what else I might need for deployment.

Thank you sir.

Hey brother,

I thought the mortar tube wasn't necassary for deployment. I can put one if it is. I don't know what you mean about radar and I've put a strap on my T-21. I'll post that pic somehow, I'm having trouble downloading it for some reason.

Please let me know what else I might need for deployment.

Thank you sir.

I'd throw one on just to be more in line with what the other troopers are doing bro. Gear looks awesome and the pack does as well. The pipe would take a couple mins to do and you'd be that much closer to SWAT if you ever decide.

I'd throw one on just to be more in line with what the other troopers are doing bro. Gear looks awesome and the pack does as well. The pipe would take a couple mins to do and you'd be that much closer to SWAT if you ever decide.

Sounds good. I'll put one on and take more photos. Thanks Rick.

Guys Ive read and re-read the OFFICER stipulations and it does NOT say that the mortar tube is necessary. Just that I have a pack. I have put a sling on the T-21 and will post those photos but if all that is holding me back besides is the mortar tube, then that's wrong.

No man....you don't need the tube for deployment brother. You look great....Juan will get you officially evaluated once he frees up. You don't need the pipe...it would just be the cherry on top man...that's all...we want you to look the best you can. It's not holding you from deployment though

No man....you don't need the tube for deployment brother. You look great....Juan will get you officially evaluated once he frees up. You don't need the pipe...it would just be the cherry on top man...that's all...we want you to look the best you can. It's not holding you from deployment though

Oh, awesome! I DO want to go for SWAT, eventually, but I have a few more things to do.

Thanks again Rick!