T-21 kit buildup

hey guys i wanted to show yall the progress of the t-21/lewis guns that i've been working on. I have been in the process of finishing up a sandtrooper and a couple of my squadmates asked for some guns too. I figured i might as well make it a kit version so others who didnt want to build them for themselves could snag one and but it together with minimal work. This is still a wip i have a few more things to tweak and build. The idea is you just attach all the parts to a 19" section of 3" abs and paint. This way if you need to leave parts temporarily attached you can. We wanted to make a good trooping kit.

receiver body

Posted Image

top plate.

Posted Image

front barrel assembly

Posted Image

barrel ribs. This will have a 7/8'' ring on the rear that will slide over the cooling fins.

Posted Image

cooling fins

Posted Image

kit

Posted Image

I still need to build the two barrel sights and just do general cleanup..

what do you guys think? What would you like to see on it?

they will be cast from onyx its a super strong resin from smooth on, then back filled with rigidfoam for wieght and strength. then youll just have to pick up a small section of abs from lowes or home depot and then slide everything in/on top of that. the fit will be pretty snug since ive built everything around that. price point I was thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of 200.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...