the MEPD plunge

ok so i have been on the boards for a few months now, but i never thought i would actually try for MEPD deployment, but as time went on i finally decided to go ahead and modify my TD to MEPD standards. For one thing i will have to part with my TK knee, which for some odd reason i REALLY REALLY like. So, thats got to go, and i need to convert my ab plate, but that was something i had planned to do for a while now. Hopefully i will make it in. As for the BFG i am in line for one of ArsonSmiths Lewis blasters. Will post pics as they come.

cheers!

Another convert to the dirt! Once you take the plunge you'll have no regrets and will soon see that TD knee and BFG along with the other mods make the difference between a cookiecutter TK w/pauldron and a member of a group that raises the standard.

lol. well, ive already taken the dirty plunge

this is my current get up right now. im hoping its just a few things i need to change. its fx armor with a rt helmet.

Posted Image

but as you can see, the tk ab plate, and below is the knee.

• 3 weeks later...