My New T-21s New Body & Barrel Detail and 3 Stain Choices

These are my latest batch of T-21s. I have posted screen shots from the movie and pics of the guns so you can see the details I added. This is as close to the movie as I have ever came.

The gun bodies are made of wood with plastic detail and the barrel is plastic. The gun comes apart into 2 parts and is shipped that way to make shipping easier.

The rear sight on the body does move and the front sight on the barrel is made of a strong plastic. The sling swivel and 2 slings come with the gun. The gun is ready to troop after you attach the body and barrel together and attach the 2 slings.

These are the most detailed I have done yet.

The top gun in the group pic is stained with a black satin stain with an acrylic clear coat.

The middle gun is stain with a rosewood stain with an acrylic clear coat.

The bottom gun is stain with a dark walnut stain with an acrylic clear coat.

The grips are stained to match the gun butt.

Please check the for sale section if you would like to buy one.

Here are some pics:

In this screen shot you can see a small brass disk on the gun butt.

Posted Image

Here is may pic:

Posted Image

Here is a top view:

Posted Image

Other side view:

Posted Image

Here are some screen shots of the barrel details:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is my barrel and the new details and yes I know the gun has dust on it lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is a screen shot of the top barrel details:

Posted Image

Here is my barrel:

Posted Image

If you have any questions please let me know. My guns come complete. They are painted come with all the details shown in these pics and include the sling swivel and slings. Thanks for looking.

• 4 months later...

All I can say is that these are VERY nice weapon props! Very accurate and highly recommended if you are looking for a nice BFG. (They're so nice I have 2 of them! His earlier model and his latest.)

If you do happen to have one of Anthony's old models (which are AWESOME already) his newly designed barrels will fit on the old stock. So, you can replace and upgrade your original one or you can keep a barrel as a backup.

You don't have a BFG and you're on the fence in regards to getting a T-21? Then making this purchase is a no brainer! :td::thumbsup:

Posted Image

• 1 month later...