MEPD server problems?

Rolf

Hi troop´s i made a quick topic in the staff section, as it seems we got server problems.

I wait up to a small minute each time i do a post before it shows up, and i got no mail when i get mepd pm coming in either.

Looks like some of the staff members have the same problem, we are working on it, so for now i hope you will keep posting even its a bit ZZZzzzZZZzzzzzZZZZzz waiting for them to show up.

Peace out :thumbsup:

Funnily enough things like new posts were taking way too long because email notifications weren't working. I thought I fixed the email and the site got faster... But it wasn't until tonight that I put the right IP number in the ip board settings. Not only will new posts be faster... PM notification should be working again.

Feel free to email me or Daetrin (who can hunt me down on FISD) if things on the server see off or broke.

Also... I'm probably going to upgrade IP board sometime this weekend. It won't take long.

Aloha,

-Eric

Great news! Hope it works soon for sure. I know, as of this morning, it still isn't working for notifications.

Well crap. I copied the mail settings from FISD and I tested it by using the forgot password link. Maybe the forum upgrade will fix it. At the very least the latest ip board has a little email tester thing built in.

Can someone send me a PM? (maybe post a pm sent here too)

Thanks for your patience.

Aloha,

-Eric