Approvable and non-approvable TD armor... bring ideas to the table

iconoclasta_88

No not really stil waiting on all the parts I've ordered.

Bin a mth since sent payment for gino and stil haven't had word if sent! Been sick since Sunday good now ... But... Did want to ask you wat paint to use on armour as I think that's the best option to match plastics!?

Nice thread guys. Enjoying the reading of every post. I think i fall into the must have accuracy group as well.

I remember when i built my Clone wars Gree, Man i did some research on that thing trying to get it as accurate as it was on the TV. I had screen grabs from every episode he was in. The thing that made it the hardest to build was the minimal amount of costumes the same around the legion. So asking somebody for advice was near impossible. I got there in the end and it became the first Clone wars Gree in Australia. Then i sold it to help another recruit out to join the 501st.

• 6 years later...

I love this part:) I was never thinking about being SWAT, always more into making more personal and unique costume. For some main goal is to make super screen accurate costume and I respect that. It's not easy, but for me, especially according to trooper armor, its about to make it different. That's why I joined Red Rain and Skull community. For me it match perfect to sandtroopers roots!

For me is not making modification of the costume/armor, but to add other parts, which will make you different than other (at the end, we are not clones, but from the other side, clones tried to personalized their armor a lot, not to look like their team mate). 

Now, I'm working on leather kama.

I'm happy with my bad *** Rostwortrooper armor, but I didn't forget that at the end I'm Sandtrooper. 

One is for fun, the other for duty:)

RR.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Juan,

Because it is not official costume, so I won't share my Skull pictures in trooping thread, so will show my small update here - Kama.

Hope to see more of your costume modification here:) 

skull death star.jpg