Looking for low priced Pouches! Preferably two small spanish and one MP40.

-EDIT-

I have gotten 1 out of 2 Small Spanish Pouches. I have yet to purchase or find a good link to an MP40 one.

-END OF EDIT-

Hey MEPD Officers and cadets. I am looking to finish my build for the Docking Bay 94 V1 SandTrooper. I would like to see this completed before next con. I started this project in August of 2011 and its already been about a year. I got my armor, pauldron, undersuit, bucket, T-21 already done. I have trooped at one comicon event and then around my block a couple of times. It's been a real pleasure and also hard times working on it. I let it go the past couple months after recieving negative comments from fellow members on the way the "dirty" look of it stood out too much. However, now I want to finish it, and I'm looking for cheap pouches. I'm not striving for complete accuracy or anything like that. Just what can get approved by the 501st and into my garrison. If any one knows of someone who crafts these, or a good collecter to buy from let me know please. Thank you.

Hey Rio,

You might be in luck cause at this time you can get very affordable pouches that are actually uber accurate.

That is the Spanish Pouch... get two of them and you can get approved both by 501st and MEPD.

Chck this link,

Not sure how much they are, but I guess much more affordable than a few months ago when they were scarce.

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=10294&hl=%2Bspanish+%2Bpouches&fromsearch=1

Saludos.

Hey Juan. Unfortunately I don't have this account approved to have forum access to that topic. :pinch: It is probably for members only, which im am currently underage to be. Sorry, but unless there was a way for me to get forum access then I'm sorry, but I will not be able to see that page. Thanks for the genuine help though. :thumbsup:

Smilar thread, just an actual spanish pouch sale.

The thread in in the TD only area, sorry about that.

But try to reach Mark aka captsafe66 here on the forum, and PM him. Hes got a few Spanish Pouches available and I think they are at a very affordable price.

Hope this helps.

Sludos.

Just picked up one small pouch at a local Antique trove for $6.54. It looks exactly like the ones seen in multiple photos and I would say its genuine leather too. Check out the photo.

Here is the link to the photo.

http://s748.photobucket.com/albums/xx125/TheEvilJawa/?action=view&current=smalllspanishpouch.jpg