The Master in Paradise...

hpdblues

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for sharing these pictures with us...

seems like you had the best time of your sandy life...

matt looks happy and relaxed spending time with you, your family and all of your friends...

KEEP ME UPDATED, BRO!

It's great to see how much like family we, the 501st, are really just one big family. We may have never met eachother in life, but we all care deeply for one another, for we are brothers (and the occasional sisters too). It's cool to see Matt happy and so welcomed. I'm sure that his trip to the islands was a memorable one and am sure that he had a blast! AWESOMENESS all around!

Great pics. Matt, it's nice to see the face behind the voice I talked to several times. I love the suit you made/finished for me. It's now just the battle of the bulge to get into it. It is one of my motivations to lose the weight I had put on. Hope to keep seeing you here, as you told me so much about the suit and it's history when we talked. It's like when someone dies, they had a virtual library inside them that is know gone. People like me love to hear the things you know about all of this. Don't let all that knowledge leave us.

I did have the time of my life with tony and his family and also the PAc 501st. I cannot believe how fast 9 days went, but the memories will last a lifetime. I miss them all so much and really wish I was still there. Happy? elated is more the word to use while being with such close friends I consider family.

I was there the worst day of my life, the 16th. The divorce was final that day and Tony and I worked and the family and I ate dinner and had a great time. It took my mind mostly off of the day and the events that happend. In WA state, a divorce can take only a few months as mine did. She went in and stood before the judge and claimed the marriage was over and all paperwork was correct at 11am PST, just as I was starting my day in Hawaii. It was a sad day really. Part of me died actually. I did not want this divorce and deep down I dont think she wanted it either. I should thank her worthless father for pounding that idea into her head I guess. What a loser...

But, alas life goes on. We formed, ate beef kerky, saw ALL the killer sites thanks to Tony and Chris, and felt so welcome the entire time. The plane ride was awesome, and I am so sorry I got ill. :( North Shore Matsumotos was the BEST! If you ever get there, have the shave ice!

Kincaids was awesome too. Great to eat with the family and Mallory is like a little sis I never had. I dont think you will ever find a better person nor family than Tony and Faye. Remarkable people and a remarkable warm open home to family and friends. One day I hope to repay them for their hospitality and love.

Thanks to the Sagun family for everything...

Much Love,

Matt (I have my shades on now)

Mike,

You and Ms. 1536 are welcome anytime. Just give me a couple weeks "heads-up" and a timeframe for your visit and I'll get the "Man-Cave" ready.

The "Man-Cave" you ask??? Just ask Matt about that!

**Hint: Kinda like the "He-Man Woman Haters Club" but much, much better!!!

The Man Cave is killer! It is such a nice litte cottage with all the amenities and has some killer decorations in it. I wish I had a place like that to escape to to build armor, store molds, watch movies and basically get away if need be. Just remember the little monsters will attack you in the AM and you MUST bring and offering of beef Jerky to make friends with them faster.

Tony and Faye are the best, so are the kids.. You will be VERY loved and also very well taken care of there. I wish the world had more people in it like the Sagun's. Seriously, we need more people like this!

A 5-Star rating for them!

Matt

The Man Cave is killer! It is such a nice litte cottage with all the amenities and has some killer decorations in it. I wish I had a place like that to escape to to build armor, store molds, watch movies and basically get away if need be. Just remember the little monsters will attack you in the AM and you MUST bring and offering of beef Jerky to make friends with them faster.

Tony and Faye are the best, so are the kids.. You will be VERY loved and also very well taken care of there. I wish the world had more people in it like the Sagun's. Seriously, we need more people like this!

A 5-Star rating for them!

Matt

If the little monsters are four-legged furry friends, then I think Ms. 1536 will be very happy. I'll have to certainly suggest it to her, as we'd both love to see Hawaii.

If the little monsters are four-legged furry friends, then I think Ms. 1536 will be very happy. I'll have to certainly suggest it to her, as we'd both love to see Hawaii.

Well, here's the little monsters:

Posted Image

Samantha Kitsue SAGUN (Chi-Pom, 3 yrs)

Posted Image

Buster Kuma SAGUN (Pom-Chi, 2 1/2 yrs)

The "big" monster in the photos sold separately.

I did have the time of my life with tony and his family and also the PAc 501st. I cannot believe how fast 9 days went, but the memories will last a lifetime. I miss them all so much and really wish I was still there. Happy? elated is more the word to use while being with such close friends I consider family.

I was there the worst day of my life, the 16th. The divorce was final that day and Tony and I worked and the family and I ate dinner and had a great time. It took my mind mostly off of the day and the events that happend. In WA state, a divorce can take only a few months as mine did. She went in and stood before the judge and claimed the marriage was over and all paperwork was correct at 11am PST, just as I was starting my day in Hawaii. It was a sad day really. Part of me died actually. I did not want this divorce and deep down I dont think she wanted it either. I should thank her worthless father for pounding that idea into her head I guess. What a loser...

But, alas life goes on. We formed, ate beef kerky, saw ALL the killer sites thanks to Tony and Chris, and felt so welcome the entire time. The plane ride was awesome, and I am so sorry I got ill. :( North Shore Matsumotos was the BEST! If you ever get there, have the shave ice!

Kincaids was awesome too. Great to eat with the family and Mallory is like a little sis I never had. I dont think you will ever find a better person nor family than Tony and Faye. Remarkable people and a remarkable warm open home to family and friends. One day I hope to repay them for their hospitality and love.

Thanks to the Sagun family for everything...

Much Love,

Matt (I have my shades on now)

man o man, I remember those days :( My divorce stretched on for almost a year. That was about the time I transferred outta the carolina garrison up to cloud city squad. I tell ya, theres somethin about the 501st, doesnt matter whether ya know folks, you've just automatically got a bond with folks, and I was lucky to have a little support group up here to help get patched back together. I don't think theres a day that goes by that I don't consider myself lucky in many aspects one of them being part of the 501st. I'm happy for ya bud, looks like you had fun, and you couldnt have been in better hands. Tony! you rock! I look forward to seein ya in december bro! Keep takin care of eachother folks, all we got is eachother whenever that pesky "real life" decides to butt it