hpdblues

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guns,

we talked about it a few days ago...

i envy both of you, guys... have fun!!!

i really don´t know if i want to see both of you at the beach having the best time of your life...

****... I WANT TO SEE IT!!!

Hey gang!

The new owners and the "old" master met formally on the afternoon of March 9, 2006. THIS WILL BE A DAY LONG REMEMBERED.

I was privileged to sit in on a dinner meeting and the master "enlightened" the masses on the history of TE armor and "The Armor Wars"...

CAVEAT:

For those who "might" be interested, the new owners "appear" to be interested in continuing the TE line. There was talk early on that the "molds" would only be part of a collection for Mr. X. However, after much "lively" debate between the parties it was formally decided that the TE armor lineage would continue to "live on" through the new owners.

I have been given permission to announce that the beginning of the NEW TE2 era will begin on XXXXXXXX. (Oops, sorry gang. I've just been told to keep that secret)

The armor will be rechristened "TE2" upon the issuance of the first helmet. AND the NEW "TE2 Ultra" helmet is in the final stages of completion and the very first helmets will be available soon.

Okay, enough of that. Pictures on Matt's trip in paradise to be posted soon.

ePS: A photo documenting the "alledged" arrest of TE at an unknown location is rumored to be included.

I thought the TE moulds had been damaged in transit.

http://www.sandtrooper.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=900

Are they repaired or have new ones been made.

I love TE armour and own a set myself and a couple of buckets and might be interested in more but only if it is the same as before (or improved )

Do you have any update on the condition of the moulds? Please reassure us all is well with them.

Anyway enjoy Hawaii Matt and hopefully the TE lineage will continue for a long time to come

Cheers Chris.

Hi Chris,

The new owners informed me that when they received the original shipment, that there were two damaged molds that arrived in Hawaii. One of the molds was so severely damaged that it needed to be sent back to the mainland for replacement/repair. This mold HAS BEEN REPAIRED - It is beautiful!

The second mold will be repaired here in Hawaii by the Master himself in a few days. Matt has been working closely with the new owners and will be demonstrating his expertise with the molds with the new owners in attendance within the next few days.

Several test pulls will be done AND I've heard that there is a "possibility" of a few helmets being done as "joint/commemorative" helmets with Matt and the new owners signing the helmets.

Stay tuned.