BFG Questions from Deployment thread

This is a copy and paste from the MEPD requirements "WHAT IT TAKES" page (the link is upper left 2nd row down on this web page).... If you lack even ONE THING from the list, you are a no-go!

What does it take to be a deployed officer of the MEPD.

Beside having the fallowing requirements set by the 501st to acquire a TD desination:

A BFG ( Big Friggin Gun)

Pouches

Backpack

The Mos Eisley Police Department requirements that a Deployed Sandtrooper must have:

Flat Lenses

Backpack

MP40 or 38 ammo pouches,

BFG (Either the Lewis 21, MG15, or the MG34 type)

Diamond Knee plates

Sandtrooper Stomach plate*

most important: GET DIRTY

i have based my Sandtrooper Armour on the "move along" Sandtrooper he doesnt have a BFG.

Does this affect my application into joining the MEPD

Well, the last 2 trooper's pictures posted for submission do not have a BFG. As to what Supatroop stated. I have brought up the same question long ago.

Theres a trooper without a pauldron and there is one without a field pack as well, but the listed requirements apply to everyone requesting MEPD deployment.

BTW, I recommend we keep this thread for what it's supposed to be; Request for deployment with the appropriate pictures, not the over debated BFG or Field Pack issue. I'd hate to see Seth, Guns, or Mike put the "smack-down" on anyone who hijacks this thread with off-topic isues!

I'd hate to see Seth, Guns, or Mike put the "smack-down" on anyone who hijacks this thread with off-topic isues!

What am I, chopped Jawa?

Seriously folks, lets keep this thread on topic. There are other threads out there that go into debate about whether or not you truly need a BFG, backpack and other required gear to become part of the elite MEPD. Heck, I'm the Webmaster of MEPD.net but I'm not yet qualified to be truly a part of it, as I'm missing flat green lenses and my ab plate. In time, though, I'll be a part of it.

I'd hate to see Seth, Guns, or Mike put the "smack-down" on anyone who hijacks this thread with off-topic isues!

What am I, chopped Jawa?

Seriously folks, lets keep this thread on topic. There are other threads out there that go into debate about whether or not you truly need a BFG, backpack and other required gear to become part of the elite MEPD. Heck, I'm the Webmaster of MEPD.net but I'm not yet qualified to be truly a part of it, as I'm missing flat green lenses and my ab plate. In time, though, I'll be a part of it.

LOL!! Sorry Chris it's early and I'm not quite clear in my brain yet! But in light of your confession of being without all the proper MEPD mods you ARE indeed "chopped Jawa", webmaster or not! LOL (J/K) OK, back on topic troopers!!