Countdown to CVI who's attending

trooper1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news!i am glad so many are going to be there. Maybe we can get together at the bar one evening.

I may need some help with the panel as well, so stand by for info as it comes available

Just cancelled my hotel reservation. :(

Money is not how I expected at this moment.

Maybe next time...

:'(

Saludos.

Oh man! I even had a spare banquet/bash ticket I was going to offer to you as well. Bummer deal my friend

Jay, You said you woul be doing something special for people who purchased your pauldron. Unfortuanately my mom never bought tickets because of school. So if you could man. Can you maybe get a collectible patch or something there. Anything man. If its free, the better. I can pay you to ship it.

Jay, You said you woul be doing something special for people who purchased your pauldron. Unfortuanately my mom never bought tickets because of school. So if you could man. Can you maybe get a collectible patch or something there. Anything man. If its free, the better. I can pay you to ship it.

See what I can find!

Hey Juan, I can get a set of tickets for you if you still wanna go. It would be awesome if you can attend. I still have my room on hold if you change your mind. I will be staying with my brother so my room is still available. maybe get a few guys to split with you. Let me know.